Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

^Haha@destroy them - bisinka.

What you can do is, start buying clothes and stuff earlier - a size bigger for each, ciyalku wey koran...so when Eid comes your not sweating soo much.

ps. Norf, masha'allah that age girls are just so chatty! - I remember mine at that age, we went to a family friends house, as soon as we entered the house - she turns to the lady of the house and say 'aunty, why is your house so messy?' I wanted the earth to swallow me...the lady of the house smiled but apparently took issue with that behind my back...lol

Juxa   

Ah kids and Eid maasha allah dhaha

Malika gabadhada runtey sheegtay ee iidhaaf, islanta guriga ha iska xaaqdo.

Salaams all, yowmul carafaat waaye maanta tasbiixda hala badiyo

Since all have skype plus now the 1st VOIP phones set-ups that allow us to call finally Djib free as US numbers, it was such an agreable surprise seeing the youngest sibling again after a while;

26 years fled so fast, I remember details of our visit along habo yellow mitsubishi estate car and the blue outfit gift at the French hospital that morning in July 1986 when he was born, the subsequent holiday in Hargeysa "idaacada" and the Thursday "baambooy" military band boy) parade, using qodax to spit tusbaale drone zzzzzzzing with the elder cousin now a mother of 4 in TO, aabo and adeero coming back bruised after fetching water (I know recently about the then clan dispute, abtiyo arrest there as a Djib student "SNM suspect" but released immediately by the threatening m clan safir lady in djb, habo's friend and ayeeyo's vow not to return till dhulka la "xoreeyo", or aabo almost losing his job as an activist and local SNM fundraising manager).

Or how me and the eldest almost threw the last baby in the toilets that holiday out of jealousy (apparently I used to spit on the one next to me after his birth too: yaayaa nuunuu tufuuu).

Crazy kids we were, me in particular, very curious and restless :D

Why do we make such a big deal of life if 3 decades can pass so quickly (can see now why ayeeyo etc had such memory lol); tasbiix indeed as the sister said...

Maaddeey   

Asc and Ciid wanaagsan to you too Juxa cadeey, safarki ma soo dhowyahay?.

JB, iska warran?, adoo sida Senegal-kii u labisan baa shalay la sheegay!. :D

Malika   

*Walks in, pull the blinds open, open the windows in troll for some fresh air - switches on the coffee machine*

Subax wanagsaan akhiyarta SOL - hope you had a great Eid. Mine was quiet and time seems to be running from me these days - wax baa qabaan karii wayee..

Ibtisam   

How was everyones Eid then.

I have eaten so much chocolates * faheema sent me a whole suitcase* for the last three days, my teeth are going to pay for all that sugar. Subxanallah never eat so much chocolates in one go. Been high and low lol. Chocolates sure is drugs.

NGONGE   

^^ Sorry, Miss. I shouldn't really swear, Miss. I've been influenced by the bad boys here, Miss. Won't do it again. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Good movie. You'll love it.

(Ra da da da da da da da circus. Da da da da da da da da afro. Circus afro, circus afro, Look at that, look at that, look at that afro (Da da da da da da da da circus>....) :D