Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Norf why are you sending macawis bal? meeshaas baaba laga helaa no?

Prep has not even started yet, waqti maan helin, waxan socdaa aniga oo wada naftayda oo keliya, when they see me they will realise inaan aniga ubaahanahay daryeel.....done deal

Juxa   

I agree with Alpha, JB should have taken Alpha under his wing, guard him, quraan saarid him, garaacid him whatever it takes.......

Faheema.   

I wish I was off today, instead I am in back-2-back meetings and not the kind you just pass time on but the one you accumulate work! :( OhWell, couple of more hours and I shall forget about them all...well until Monday at least :) IA

Afternoon All.

Juxa   

Hi Faheema, not long to go, hang on

I wish i could take the whole Eid off but hey, will make best out of it, order massive lunch and organise Eid party at the office

Faheema.;882906 wrote:
I am fine alhamdulilah, Thank you for asking Alpha, waxaan kuugu docaynayaa gabadh qalbiga ku dajisa amiin inshAllah

MashaAllah Sister Faheema, aniguna waxaan kuugu docayayee nin maskaxda du dajiyah. Amiin Inshallah.

Faheema.   

Hey Juxa, yep counting down the minutes :)

lol@Alpha, Amiin, lakiin waxaan rajaynaayaa in'ay ducadu adiga kugu horayso madaaamo aad adigu aad ugu baahantahay mid qalbija, niyada iyo maskaxdaba kuu dajisa.