Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ Because we discussed it at length. :D

Ibti, you shouldn't drive on that crazy road. It's one reason I wasn't too bothered about going to that city.

Faheema.   

Afternoon dhalinyaro! nafta ka warama.

Ibti, I hope people are coming with you at least. I remember what happened when I was leaving lol walahi waan alhamdulilaystaa markaan xasuustu maanlintaa wixii ina gaadhay :D what are the odds

Ibtisam   

Lol faheema. Don't scary me and remind me of that day.

I'm going alone. If I get lost I'm join the reer miyi.

Ngonge I ho to sheikh and Berber at least once a week.

Faheema.   

Yes, ibti that's the idea lol...seriously though, it will get dark before you get burco markaa take someone with you and drive carefully please :).

NGONGE   

Ibti, lets take advantage of that SL business fund thing and apply to start a hot air balloon business between Hargeisa and Burco. Since you're this brave, you can be the pilot. :D

asc Paragon and all, hope you enjoy back home.

Talking about home, I got to choose between Hargeysa or Jabuuti where I grew up; I'm homesick vis-a--vis both cities and our childhood memories there.

These days I got utmost understanding for all those of us torn between places :D

PS ariga ha jiirin, ha marin (dh/r divide between S/N Somali, eg gabadha/gabarta)

Juxa   

Hot air balloon sounds great idea, the first voyage waa inlagu qaado siyaasiyiinta, followed by askarta..........nabad baa dhalan laheyd

NGONGE   

Juxa;879046 wrote:
Hot air balloon sounds great idea, the first voyage waa inlagu qaado siyaasiyiinta, followed by askarta..........nabad baa dhalan laheyd

Or they'll fly over areas they don't like and start lobbing bombs down. :D

Chimera   

The nurse said I have a slow heart rate, below 60......I wanted to cry on the spot because I processed that in my mind as; YOU GONNA DIE SOON!! No wedding, no children, no grey hair. The shock was evident on my face, and she quickly added that is common with young healthy individuals.

Its like when your dreaming your falling off a cliff and then wake up, that's the feeling I got.