Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

salaam aleykum people

lost my lander girl, she is off to greener postures. sofar all i did was transfer one file after another:(

i am going to miss her for she was highly competent and hard working

Ibtisam   

Juxa; The suju Lander? Good for her- she has been planning to leave since she arrived :D :D :D

SalamAlikum people.

I finally figured out the first lines for Xasan Adan Smatar song; For ages I thought I was so baffled and could not figure it out. "ilne doqaoni qii kama kacade, damanka aya meer meerisa"

lol the first part I just did not get!!!

Ibtisam   

Taan moodeye then, I thought you meant our sujui friend who worked with you. lool @ ina adeertaa, she will probably call me reer bari and terroris me as much as reer xamari person calls me qaladan. :D

asc

^Seems for other Somalis Gabiley and Burco are local to each other when Gabiley is closer to Borama or even Jabuuti in many ways;

just been told Mo Farah was related to our family beyond tol (he's been invited by local Somalis here).

Showqi, alhamdulilah bro, it helps a lot to be stress resistant, spiritual etc in all pathologies; our elders usually did very well without any healthcare industry.