Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Faheema.   

waves back@Juxa, I bet you can't wait for your holiday and get away from the cold weather, I hear it's getting very chilly :)

Can't believe it's almost a year since I left Blighty's shores, ala wakhtigu muxuu kabo yar yar gashaday, uu duulayaa

N.O.R.F   

Faheema, its worse over there. You really don't know where the time goes. You don't really get or notice seasonal changes. January could be October for all you know.

Afternoon all.

Ngonge, I heard you're preparng to take on the mantle at UDUB (word on the street) :D

Chimera   

A Somali man in his 40s asked where could find a marfish. I said 'over there at that house', then walked away and watched from a distance. He walked straight into a hagbad session haha, a real lolocaust!

Juxa   

yes i noticed maaddeey's special salaan lately as well! bal yuusan malika hagbada uxumeyn

faheema, it is not that cold, it is very warm for october actually. time for you to visit us no?

Chimera;876744 wrote:
A Somali man in his 40s asked where could find a marfish. I said 'over there at that house', then walked away and watched from a distance. He walked straight into a hagbad session haha, a real lolocaust!

:D :D ,,, That is a good stress relief

Cancer seems so common, lost 2 acquaintances to it, uncle's wife now being treated, another habo got free care in Dubai (emir's wife generosity it seems), abwaan Gaariye etc: this put weather and other things in perspective as chemotherapy or watching spread of cancer is anything but fun.

As this recovered expert said sugar act as sole fuel for cancer cells (that includes white flour; croissants, baguettes etc are just sugar), now add refined oils, lack of body exposure to sun and exercise (just sun, switching to garlic, oats or non-processed food would change much).

I've told this relative about it and she replied her Dr confirmed exercise cut the risk of her cancer by 1/3 (countries like Egypt who use onions/garlic have less cancers too)...

Malika   

Haha@Juxa, adnaa Ngonge's theory baa sii wadeysaa - sota ogeyd inuu Maaddeey tol ii ahay.

I want to go to Bora Bora - it looks like paradise on earth...very expensive though.

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all and happy friday:)

bal warama? my jumce is normally relaxed balse this morning i am running around, got hearing isniinta and need to vacate it, bloody accountants will not draft my cost schedule grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. now i understand why ngonge is so mean

STOIC   

Cancer is a killer indeed..a close gaallo colleague of mine just found out her breast cancer has spread to the bones (stage four cancer)...a beautiful human being with a good heart ! Feel sorry for her...