Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

raula   

Salaam to all the sistas :D & Malika fo shizoo (re: pemba, unguja etc..well plan on it sometime..lol).

OZ wlc back. Wat's this FBI business. Speaking of them. After listening to an except on VOA regarding harrassments i wonder if that immigration officer who held me for 1 hr was profiling me back when i visited London :D God i was about to walk to the American Embassy bloody briton. But then, Wale American system of justice is really F* up. Really when it comes to this kind of matters..better Britain on this. Allow noo sahal.

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all

waves@raula and Jb

bal warama? an article on the paper this morning, labo nin oo buurbuuran have been banned from all you can eat chinese restaurant:)

for 2 years they ate like PIGS

NG, newspaper readership doesn't prove anything if you're trying to convince us you're of middle class stock because you read the guardian and private eye. i read the daily mail despite my own value of myself and listen to nimco dareen. its doesn't mean anything nor proves anything. cut that keeping-with-the-jones-malakay dee. wax fahan dee. naaga daaya dee. lol dee

lol@NG,

really? i love how you speak with such authority on these matters. you bloody labour voting ethnic middle class haha. i don't read the daily mail then. i read the independent sometimes and the telegraph.

NGONGE   

^^ I'm a member of an ethnic minority badawyaho; I can't be classed as middle class (we live in the camps at the back). :P

Juxa   

lol@middle class, war micnaha middle class mataqanan horta? do you have combined income of at least 60k a year?

Ngonge i read it at Metro this morning and had to chuckle as there was a picture of labada nin complaining.

NGONGE   

^^ That's an American thing, Juxa. The Middle Classes are much more than combined incomes or 2.4 children. It's a bloody collective thought and style of life. In short, it's most Mail readers.

p.s.

I can't read the Metro. Most of the news in it is from the previous night's Standard.

Juxa   

haa waa run, balse the metro helps you avoid eye contact in the tube.

mid ila shaqeeya, oday boasted inuu qaato 120k sanadkii.........then added he did not have time to enjoy lacagtiisa, inaan garaaco baa i qabata every time i see him jikada

NGONGE;876433 wrote:
^^ I'm a member of an ethnic minority badawyaho; I can't be classed as middle class (we live in the camps at the back).
:P

no, no! ethnic middle class is a term i invented. i wrote my dissertation on this subject matter. the premise is that becos class can often be place specific and must be considered in its original context, ethnics who came to britain in the 1950 and 1960s were excluded to varying degree from entering this system by virtue of their skin. the ethnic middle class is people like you and many of the forum dwellers who have integrated by way of education, work-place relative success but who still face discrimination and the glass ceiling phenomenon. the ethnic middle class's cultural consumption is very much middle class and high culture by convention but has been ethnicised and is specific with each culture.

NGONGE   

^^ War adigu you should have stayed put. I have no idea why you decided to go to SL. :D

Juxa;876437 wrote:
haa waa run, balse the metro helps you avoid eye contact in the tube.

mid ila shaqeeya, oday boasted inuu qaato 120k sanadkii.........then added he did not have time to enjoy lacagtiisa, inaan garaaco baa i qabata every time i see him jikada

How about one that gets a million in benefits alone (not salary), Juxa? Kaa maxaad ku sameen laheed?

p.s.

envy is not good. O ducay that Allah may give him more and more.