Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Che, Nune, and JB if it were Horses or Dogs contests, would you have questioned it or thought it's fishy? I am not condoning this silly contests, laakiin stereotyping aad wadaan baa yaq yaqsi ah ;)

NGONGE   

Carafaat;796748 wrote:
We should have these contest as well. I bet my folks would have the best goats and sheeps around the penisula.

Goats must be highly prized in your neck of the woods, saaxib. Other people normally boast about camels. :D

nuune   
Gheelle smileys.gif, anigu maskaxdeydu waa saafi, unlike JB, Che isagu xoogoow waa yara wadaad laakin qoob-ka cayaar ku dheereeya.

Carafaat   

NGONGE;796761 wrote:
Goats must be highly prized in your neck of the woods, saaxib. Other people normally boast about camels.
:D

:D Ngonge Somali waa kala baratay. Yaa macalin ku ah. I suspect Abtigiis.

NGONGE   

Heh. Reminds me of the time when I was ten and saw an Indian guy abusing a goat. We hit him right on the testicles with one of these :D:

377115431_623.JPG

STOIC   

^ You being an Arab you should have avoided posting goat pictures...just giving in to the stereotype haha...

On a serious note any Canadians in the house? You guys got the worst Postal system...I sent one package to Toronto and another one to London...The london one got there way early while the Canadians still didn't get it....Slow *** Canadians only thing good about you guys is that you have the best part of Niagra Falls......