Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

STOIC   

Ghelle, I sent it to Toronto and Ottawa more than two weeks ago and my cousin didn't received their packages yet while the one i sent it to London at the same time got their package within a week and few days....My cousin mention they don't also deliver on weekend in Canada...

Carafaat, Niinkaan Suldaankaa Guut ee Somaliland baat Ugali iyo Fuffu kusheegeysa (sp?)... waar waa hiliib Geel....Berahaa iyo arrii maraacnoo sithaatha....excuse for butchering the language

Carafaat   

Suldaan, waa runtaa. Xal qaado.

Salaxley has the most beuatyfull Geel I have ever seen, but they are quit hot tempered though. Have I ever told you about my visit to Salaxley?

Kool_Kat   

Maxaa tiri @Stoic? Depends on what you sent and how fast it clears customs, has nothing to do with the postal service...It also depends on what shipping service you used to send this package (Regular, priority, next day, etc.)...Marka bal caayda intaa naga kala yareyso, pay the extra needed so that your package gets here on time guaranteed or money back! :P

STOIC   

KK, I sent it by Priority mail...waar waan xanaaqay markii allaiguyiirri waar beenta dhaaf maatsootirrin (Sp?)..maybe its only me that have bad experience...Next time baal express baan isticmaali....

Carafaat....Meshaa othayasha took me for a ride i suspect.They keep collecting hundred dollars for a school in salaxley every month..I better see a school erected there....My dad still has daxaal geel there though i suspect no one of my siblings are interested...I may go there when I'm shopping for second wife...Hopefully she-who-must-be-obeyed never sees this post....

Kool_Kat   

A friend of mine from Toronto sent something to another friend in OH in November, the item she sent was returned with a "undeliverable" message on it nearly two months later...She used regular mail and was around the holidays, nonetheless it shouldn't take that long to be returned...My friend in OH used to say "war gabadha ameysan soo dirin"...lol Go to the postal service you used and ask for your money back...

STOIC   

KK, lool hataa taa baa ihaaysatoo...Imagine sending something to impatient Qawdhan...Waar beentaa dhaaf balaaiguyirri....if they don't receive by Friday i'll go to my local postal office....

Carafaat   

STOIC;796801 wrote:
Carafaat....Meshaa othayasha took me for a ride i suspect.They keep collecting hundred dollars for a school in salaxley every month..I better see a school erected there....My dad still has daxaal geel there though i suspect no one of my siblings are interested...I may go there when I'm shopping for second wife...Hopefully she-who-must-be-obeyed never sees this post....

There is a full functioning school there, Intermediate and Primary. In fact, we were invited to have lunch(hilib Geel :-)) in the school. I suspect they are collecting the money for a Boarding school or Secondary School. waa duco ee bixi lacagta. :D

I cant imagine a better place to shop for a wife. the most beautyfull people ever. they all seemed to have these small eyes, Michael Jackson nose and man they can talk. :D