Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

^^ Do you want me to explain and describe what is wrong with that picture, I guess it is OK for Duq Ngonge to post it as he hails from Arabia, but folks like us, it is not OK.

Ps: I withheld to tell what is wrong with that picture, will let folks to figure out themselves.

nuune   

I am just waiting what Ngonge would have to say about this,

Che, for sure, I didn't have that in mind, yacni what JB said lol, so I am not gona explain anything hence it will be translated into goats + arabs equals to dameero

NGONGE   

^^ Che does not dispute the fact that the goat is beautiful, he just thinks that grown men should hide such admiration. :D

Actually, it is just a beauty contest. They have one for camels too (taa na maxaad ka sheegaysan?)...

3510599707.jpg

NGONGE   

^^ The camels are understandable, saaxib. Waa qabyaalad uun. They have these competitions to flush out the real bedwins that understand the life of a "geel jire" and the "mixed-origin" wannabees. Not really different to any "reer magaal" randomly mentioning a part of a young she-camel and asking (importantly) "Somalidu waxay bahalka o bixyaan, ma garanaysa?" or some such questions...:D