Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Carafaat   

Jb,on a serieuz note. I want tot organise a big extravagant Indepedence party in Hargeysa on 1 july. To celebrete Unity and Freedom.

Do you think that is possible?

Juxa   

residential? are you a doctor, nurse or new hooyo, all of which require night shifts?

salaam aleykum all, bal warama?

NGONGE   

^^ Worse, worse. She's a teacher! :D :D

Salaam all.

p.s.

Jacaylbaro, shiisha in Hargeisa? Officially in shops or just in houses warya?

NGONGE;795941 wrote:
Jacaylbaro, shiisha in Hargeisa? Officially in shops or just in houses warya?

It was officially in shops ... but then it was only one place aka restaurant ... and then it was closed ,,,, then, it might be reopen this summer :D

Long story anyway dee ,,, lol

Good Afternoon yall ...

Carafaat   

Good afternoon.

Juxa and Ngonge, there wont be any sun in the UK for the months to come. Doesnt make sense to talkabout the weather every day.

NGONGE   

Juxa used to be like you, Carafaat but we managed to turn her into a nice "English" lady. Rostokh, adeer.

Jacaylbaro, was it the shops that stopped doing it or has the government got anything to do with it?

Carafaat   

NGONGE;796003 wrote:
Juxa used to be like you, Carafaat but we managed to turn her into a nice "English" lady. Rostokh, adeer.

:DRustig (pronounced as Ruschtukhhhh)

So your calling me Eurotrash? Earlier you called me Ubax. your insults keep coming. was it the laangaab comments? I will stop if you insist. :D

NGONGE   

^^ I did not call you 'ubax'. You called yourself that and Somalina wanted to deny you that right. I was on your side warya! :D

As for you "Eurotrash", you only become that when you cross the border and as far as I know, you are still in Holland (aren't you?). :D

p.s.

Laangaab & laandheer are terms that only hurt a Somali who grew up in Somalia/Somaliland. I need not worry myself about such terms, geeljire waaxid.

Carafaat   

I am still in Holland. my first and last time in UK was back in 2000. I have never again crossed the channel. Dont like that place adeer. Shadaadiinta ayaa ku badan, waxa maqlay waa meeshu Iblays kusoo degey.