Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Mjinga haitaji jina, utamjua tu kwama action zaki..

Mpenzi poa tu, msitu mwengeni, lakini Nyani ni walewale. Nawe vipi, za hali na kidogo?

Haya mwaka mpya, tuna hama leni?

Malika   

^ Swahiligu wexee yiradaan nin kuu cayeyaa cay kumuu doriin - one that insults you dont choose the insults...pheew, my one a day isku *** ***.

CL - soon dear, soon..started making contacts with old friends and acquintances - you know in africa its who you know, not what you know..hehe

Chimera   

I just learned eating cheese before you go to bed can result in nightmares. Strange nightmares, where i'm still 18, and it all takes place in a peaceful Somalia, very dramatic stuff. Maybe those things would have happened to me if the war never occured?, maybe subconciously I punched a hole between space & time and my spirit left through my nose to wander around in different worlds?

I bought more cheese.

^^ Is not just the cheese - you'll need heavy dose of camel meat to go with that to have the proper effect - Apparently the Book of Revelations was authored under this influence. :D

Malika   

^I see kaching, kachings ....better go back to miyi,explore possibilities..fed up of being an employer of the Queen..lol

Morning all..

Chimera, hmmmmm..nuune would be here soon to give you a diagnois if that was the effect of cheese or perhaps a jiins influence..lol

Lol@ fed up being an employer of the queen...

are you sure is not the other way round - both you and the queen get paid with deductions from people who work at the private sector. :D

Malika   

:D @ Sayid, it matters not who pays us both, alliances are still for the Queen..hehe

Taleexi - Good Morning iyo xurdoo macaan dee.

Waxbaa dhacay maanta dee ,,,, hehehe ,,,, I was practicing my Swahili and I told this girl "Matako yake ni kubwa" ..... Now I'm wanted dead or alive :D

Matako yake ni kubwa = Her butt is big

isn't that a compliment in those part of the world?

Malika means Queen - you are both paid with taxes - you have more in common with her than you like to admit. :D

Juxa   

salaam aleykum people bal warama?

declaration of jacayl baa idhaafay, i read through it hoping to see my name mentioned @yaa malika and CL

ma noqon

Malika   

^Wcs Wr Wb

Lol@declaration of love - maa aragtee, how we roll. We love each other for the sake of sisterhood, adigu naa waxaad tahay the chairlady - so no need for declaration, yours is guranteed.;)

Soo dhoowoo hee - anigu waan baxee - off to a meeting, am not so prepared for, was busy telling off nuune, when I should have been paying attention to the notes..arrrgggh..