Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa, yaa badiyey? If NG beat Sayid, I think Sayid should be shamed for two years. Meeshuu maroba waa in eggs lala dhaco.

Hello CL! Love at first sight? Do tell.

NGONGE   

^^ Is there any doubt in your mind as to the winner, Val? :D

Anyway, why did you not like my rewritting of the Doris Day classic?

Barwaaqo - i am absolutely livid that you would even entertain the idea of combining in a sentence the words 'lost', 'doubt' and the ultimate Somali poetry powerhouse Sayidka. :D

In my last lines of dispersal order that i sent through out the bandwidths of SOL - even had line in it mentioning Buhoodle in honour of you and here you are with such nonsense as "if"....'lost' - ooh the cheek of it :mad:

wyre   

War saake maxaa lagu baryay?

canjeero malagu qureecday?

Sayid*Somal;688746 wrote:
Barwaaqo - i am absolutely livid that you would even entertain the idea of combining in a sentence the words 'lost', 'doubt' and the ultimate Somali poetry powerhouse Sayidka.
:D

In my last lines of dispersal order that i sent through out the bandwidths of SOL - even had line in it mentioning Buhoodle in honour of you and here you are with such nonsense as "if"....'lost' - ooh the cheek of it :mad:

aniga xagga carabiga haloo leexdo ayey ila tahay:D

Juxa   

carabi waxa kuhadla oo kaliya Dinosaur-yada oo kaliya marka facaa haka harin oo afar ingiriisi ah ama 5somali kala jeeda soo xariiq.

Morning all how is everyone, i hope barwaaqo and bash-bash iyo kheyr batay.

I keep thinking about going home (back to somalia) indefinetly and i cant shake the feeling off

nuune   

^^ I bet you can become wasiirad if you go back to Somalia, laakin dhaxda inaa xirato waaye and leave West Africa

Wyre good looking Somali? Joker.

Val- You can say that again. Pret new member is a dropped dead sexy Italian and I intend to take advantage @my lunch breaks.

Wazuuuup Juxa? been at work since 7am; am equally getting tired and dreaming of my Mongolia escape.

p.s what would you do in Somalia? Why would any rational person go there horta?

nuune   

cynical lady;688867 wrote:

p.s what would you do in Somalia?
Why would any rational person go there horta?

The whole population of Somalia except 1 or 3 million live inside the country, and only one part of Somalia(the capital) is where the fighting is going on but still more than one million people live in the capital and life & business is normal.

Juxa   

hi CL who said aniga iyo rationality baa one sentence lagu qoraa? I am fed up CL i want to go home.

lol@wasiirad, i am not burcad and do not want JAGO.

Ps: for a second i thought CL meant she liked the soup. hana waalin yaa gabar marna italian, marna spanish marna mid aan nationality laheyn hanoo keenin. choose one, tell him he is the chosen one and put jeebo on him

Nuune-But they have no choice….its if you did and still choose to go there is what I don’t understand. I will go mental if everyone around me is Somali and all I see is Somali Somali Somali. So nuune no, only mental people go to Somalia in my books. And i would like to believe Juxa is not one of those...

Hello Juxa cadeey….we’re all fed up my dear but the world is v.big with plenty of pleasure to be seeked elsewhere. How about Zimbabwe? Zim is all hip and happening ..

But my dear handsomeness and drop dead sexy knows no nationality and one must appreciate gods creation whenever one encounters such aaaah people. You don’t choose them or leg shackle them-you enjoy and set them free ya-juxa…..

cynical lady;688877 wrote:
I will go mental if everyone around me is Somali and all I see is Somali Somali Somali. So nuune no, only mental people go to Somalia in my books. And i would like to believe Juxa is not one of those...

Classic example of schizotypal disorder.