Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

/what is this??? Hello??

I think I am in the wrong Forum? How do I use this forum?

Feeling like the New kid on the block- I came by to tell everyone Salamalikum, hello, take care and be good.

I can't find the :) smile faces

I might as well go.

Ibtisam   

Oh well. I'm off, Sayid tell the girls I said hello iyo mac mac (but not give them Mac yourself yeah, faraah uu uga sheek)

W Salam.

Juxa   

CL by all means appreciate god's creation ( i do in the form of my somali-oday) balse soon or later you must PICK one. you cant forever be looking and appreciating can ya?

would love to see your face bruised by kasha heylka when you bring italian/spanish maraq gadaya at home

Ibti wsalaam and change your avator as it is malika's. second bal fariiso me miss you

Ello elo Ibti and wlc back..The whole thingyy had a revamp for the worse me think.

Juxa- that’s sad, just because you’re married to the odey dont mean you have to appreciate him. You have eyes, healthy pulse and an ability to see/appreciate sexyness I hope? Bask. P.s why not? Why can’t I go forever appreciating god’s creation? Yes I can and I intend to…..being leg shackled and loving it is not for all of us you know.

I shall hide it with make-up before I let you see me in that’s state btw Juxa…

*Ibtisam;688883 wrote:
Oh well. I'm off, Sayid tell the girls I said hello iyo mac mac (but not give them Mac yourself yeah, faraah uu uga sheek)

W Salam.

:D :D

Haddaan faraha uga sheego - bac bac - bey noqonaysaa farintaadu :D

Are you back from Denmark yet?

nuune   

^^ Sayidka, hadaad bac bac gadaal gadaal u akhriso waxey noqon cab cab taas oo u dhaw mac mac ama cam cam ka sii, I fear for the ladies oo laguugu soo direy macmacda smileys.gif

CL I guess I am mental then

Juxa   

CL but i WANT to appreciate odayga, marka fear not la iguma qasbin and no i am not insane.

You got atleast another 3 years to appreciate species before it is time. i know even as a child you hated to pick one candy and opted 5 at least in different colors but honey times have changed. no make your selection (know always contracts ma ahan forever) if you are unhappy with the services you can terminate/rescind/forfeit etc

N.O.R.F   

Waa khayr.

Mrs eating out with freinds (and shopping). Kids fast asleep and watching last week's goals.

How is work? Yaad maxkamad soo taagteen maanta? :D

Juxa   

Cidna...alot of work baa ka horeysa maxkamada, in fact people dont know 95% is settled before maxkamad aanla gaarin.

never understood why repeat games aad u fiirsataan? howl-la-aan.com

N.O.R.F   

:D

Oo miyaan daawadaa? Evening games start late over here.

Did I tell you about my time in a Hargaisa police station? I wasn't in trouble but the xabashi kid who stole some decoration/sharaxaad from an uncle's car was after we took him there. Anyway, whilst waiting for the station cheif to send him to a cell an old man with his arm in a sling walked in and waa lagu wada qoslay. It wasn't funny but one of the officers comments 'waa odaygii shalayto la subaaxadeeyey' :D