Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Juxa, Mac mac, I miss you- goorma lagu arkii??

I'm okay alhumdulilah, waan yar baxey oo so labtaye so I feel slightly behind. Then wa la ii durey- 101 different injections. :eek:

Juxa   

well whatever you brought, half is mine (usual rules ya know)

miss you too, macmac, buzz me or come over ( me have no baabuur so cant visit at night now)

Ibtisam   

I will come over if you make me a week worth of food to take to my house a put into fridge. Faheema is away and edo is away, no food and no cake and sick of takaway, was forced to cook xalwey just so I can have something to eat would you believe it! :eek:

Since i am not allowed to give mac mac - here is my bac bac to Ibtisaam :D

after bac bac - ibti - can you kindly inform your fellow Burcaani - to stop his asteism towards his betters from Qardho :D

Ibtisam   

@ Ngonge:

For your information, there will be a report on Somaliland tonigiht on BBC4 and BBC World Service at 7pm. If you have time please watch it and see how your leaders sell the Somaliland case to the world, as there is an interview with the president in that report.

Sayid weeli Qardho ayad jiidisa, shid house, keep it moving, you must be smoking something if you think I'm gonna side with niman cadcad against dark skin people. :P

I hope wixi iney ku hagagen sayid?

I knew you were a Burcaani but who knew you were racist too :P

Alxamdullilaah, way ii hagaageen - thanks to you.

P.S.

Re - SL on TV - i have already posted that Zainab Badawi's visit to Hargaysa - onHERE

Have you managed to grasp the use of the PM facilities yet?

Hello Girls and Sayid. Hope all is well.

There is something to Chimera's cheesy nightmare. I had cheese on toast a couple nights ago and I dreamt my kids and I were being deported from China via un-seaworthy ships. Very disturbing.

NGONGE   

Ibti,

SL will have to wait, Liverpool are playing at home tonight. :D

Welcome back and ignore Sayid. He's still seething from an earlier exchange. :D

Ibtisam   

What has happened while I have been away? Miyaad iswaad diishen. Kick off is not till 7.45 nooh. No wonder people say you sold out... only to football :D

Val loool that is creepy.

I can't find the PM function no, and glad to hear u got it all sorted in the end.

I didn't know Ibti is connected to Faysal ,,, :D

For your information, there will be a report on Somaliland tonigiht on BBC4 and BBC World Service at 7pm. UK Time If you have time please watch it and share your opinion. There will also be an interview with the president in that program.

NGONGE   

*Ibtisam;690517 wrote:
What has happened while I have been away? Miyaad iswaad diishen. Kick off is not till 7.45 nooh. No wonder people say you sold out... only to football
:D

Val loool that is creepy.

I can't find the PM function no, and glad to hear u got it all sorted in the end.

I'll get it recorded and watch it later. Kick off is actually at eight. But I need to enjoy the buzz that comes before the game.

As for Sayid. See here: http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/50274-I-demand-a-fair-hearing?highlight=fair+hearing