Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Carafaat   

Sayid*Somal;763751 wrote:
:D

Talking about waxa la yidhi - Jacaylbaro aya laga haya hadda ka hor in adiga iyo marwodaado in aa hadal kaan soo socda is waydaarsateen mar aad gaariga Jacaylbaro ku wada jidheen idin koo arkay dibiyaal meel daaqaya - markaasad adigu hadalka bilowday - adoo dhahaya;

Mr Ngonge - (pointing to the bulls grazing) "relatives of yours?"

Mrs Ngonge - "yes, they are my in laws"

NGONGE   

Yaa naas. Mosh macqool. Mostaxeel. I qabta yanaan Qardho gubin. Tuuga xun reerihii ayuu "bulls" ku sheegay! Juxaay, ninkan ma iga celin mise London baan guba? I'll give you until tomorrow afternoon to extract an apology from the Qardho qashiin. :D

A_Khadar   

Sayid*Somal;763751 wrote:

Talking about waxa la yidhi - Jacaylbaro aya laga haya hadda ka hor in adiga iyo marwodaado in aa hadal kaan soo socda is waydaarsateen mar aad gaariga Jacaylbaro ku wada jidheen idin koo arkay dibiyaal meel daaqaya - markaasad adigu hadalka bilowday - adoo dhahaya;

Mr Ngonge - (pointing to the bulls grazing) "relatives of yours?"

Mrs Ngonge - "yes, they are my in laws"

War Sayidka got jokes.. That was so funny.. "yes they are my in laws..".. war caadi maaha..

STOIC   

Best black friday shopping i have done was buying blu-ray DVD player with HDMi...I streamline youtube videos from my tv now....

Juxa   

what is work/life balance, i cant remember last time i had a whole weekend off, i cant also remember last time i went home at 5pm,,,grrrrrrrrrrr

the only thing that keeps me going is the fact aan ka tagayo shaqadan soon:)

salaam aleykum all

^ you ought to be hit with a big wet fish 7 or 8 times cos you're so unbelievable annoying. its like your pathetic life is immuned from scrutiny. you're so pathetic NG, coming here and demanding an apology? what will you do bal, if you don't get an apology? why should anyone apologies to you anyways? does someone owe you something or are you an egomaniac who gets a kick from people apologising. god, you're level of self-righteousness is unbelievable.