Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ He found a couple of interesting old games to occupy his time but, for the most part, he hated it. :D

Juxa, the child minders and butlers were also on strike. In fact, even the cook joined the strikers and we were forced to have a (holds nose) "takeaway"! :(

Juxa   

^^^:) kaftan bey kaa tahay but my suaal was genuine based on buufis impression

oh well, just annoyed and looking for dagaal today, not here but at work grrrrrrrrrr

NGONGE   

Juxa, you came to the right person. You know I love nothing more than pulling your hair. Bal is keen, anigo carab ciyaal caseer ban ahay, we have no problem with fighting girls. Wad iga dheertahay moyaan lakin waxbaan iska celinayaa; rooga'aan ka qaniini doona. Bal kaalay. Lets go. :D

Malika, i sii daa aan dilay.

p.s.

Let it out all here. Work fights are no good and should not become a habit.

Malika   

*Lol, typical. maa anaa kuu hayaa baa?..reminds me of Swahili coastal people, when fighting they ask people around them to hold them back..nishike, ama nita mwumiza [ hold me back, or I will hurt him],,..lol, that isnt fight talk Ngonge - just poke her eyes out with your fingures pretending your talking to her..lol

anyways - idle time is off and this woman is off to earn her bread. Salaam

Juxa   

Che, that is one of the reasons i never comment on others little qabiils, cause kama dhaaran karo.

Ngonge, joog joog ceshiin maaha ee maxaa gacanta la iiga qaba waayay (somali proverb)

no, just annoyed as i lost my non-somali assistant, happy baan u ahay she moves up but waqti badan baan ku train gareeyay so this week has been tough. my new assistant is lovely northerner with charming laugh

NGONGE   

^^ Why assume that your reer waqooyi cousin is for SL anyway? The DNA defect might be mutual and she may turn out to be a nationalist too. :P

NGONGE;762491 wrote:
^^ Why assume that your reer
waqooyi
cousin is for SL anyway? The DNA defect might be mutual and she may turn out to be a nationalist too.
:P

sorry, I meant my cousin is marring reer waqooyi gal-one of the habros lol.

^The whole division "secessionists"/"nationalists" is nonsensical.

What really matters is to foster more ethics, less small-mindedness and ignorance everywhere.

I'm much more worried by many so-called "nationalists" in here than the "secessionists" (of which many are quite reasonable);

Are they really genuine and expecting to attract people back to unity this way?

PS: Che is one of the more genuine.