Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

almost everyday walahi. i think i'm going to kill someone one day. i cant be trusted with knifes or any sharp objects..... don't be surprised to see me on the headlines one of these days. the other day, i went shooting with an AK47 and was tempted to shoot everyone dead.... its not so much the killing i get the kick from but the power to kill and taking lives. lol. i'm worried.

Malika   

^You should be..You should come with a warning sign for the future Mrs Alphas..lol

Power hunger huh? Hmm, you know there is other way of being powerful without having to terrorise or kill others.

Anyway, have a blessed day. I am off to earn my keep, before hubby gets ideas..Lool

Juxa   

Alpha don't let people get to you. True power is being in control most of the times. Also cowdi bileyso

Which is worse? . . . . Giving birth or getting kicked in the balls? . . . . Well, after birth a woman usually says lets have another but you never see a man say kick me again ... :D

STOIC   

My aunt has been injured in a Improvised device blast in Northern Kenyan.She is doing well now.She has always been a peace activist.She has been awarded the East African community award.She has mediated many inter-clan war in the northern province and also has been to Sool and Sanaag when the war occurred there awhile ago...this is what others have said about her

"Fatuma is seen as a symbol of courage and determination to many in Wajir. To others, she

is a source of strength, inspiration, and wisdom. Her actions of championing for the rights

of women through the Wajir Women for Peace, opposing traditions that marginalize

women, providing a voice to those unheard, advocating for conflict resolution and peace

building, demonstrate her efforts towards bringing about normalcy, making the district

what it is today –peaceful. "

Libaaxaat and may Allah reward her.She is doing well..keep her in your prayers....

Malika   

^Amiin.

Stoic, poleni. Your aunt sounds strong and determined - am sure she will come out of this stronger -Insha'allah

Malika   

^Siesta time for you.

When asked about her Hijab by Journalists and how it is not proportionate with her level of intellect and education, she replied:

“Man in the early times was almost naked, and as his intellect evolved he started wearing clothes. What I am today and what I’m wearing represents the highest level of thought and civilization that man has achieved, and is not regressive. It’s the removal of clothes again that is regressive back to ancient times”

- Noble Laurette from Yemen, Tawakul Karman