Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

Warka? Waxa la yedhi; Sayid gabay ma xado, wuu amaahdaa uun. :D

Juxa, now I see why you love your in laws from a distance, waa qaxar fooqal qaxar yaakhi.

NGONGE   

^^ You're late. I told you this last time and suggested that you convince your "crazy" friend to do it (Summertime would have been history ninyaho). Anyway, if you start now you'll be fully functional by summer.

Juxa   

Ngonge dheh istaqfurullah, carabyahow gaaban:). cheer up kuye, ma anigaaba the word cheer aqaan!

I am going to take leave insha allah, time to recharge and also apply for cushy jobs.

hello to sayid, norf and JB

Malika   

Asalaam aleikum all.

Jb maa hadhaa bararugeysaa? You should have opened up a joint that caters for 'daqaan celis' and the likes long time ago.

Counting days to Christmas holidays!! I need to find somewhere to go, always wanted to see Scotland in Winter..hmm

NGONGE   

^^ I told him this in 2009. He would have made himself a tidy profit in the summer by charging a tourist rate. He can still do it.

Norf, this is SL ya tacbaaan. Who in his right mind would want to sit indoors? :D

Salaam Malika.

Malika   

^Salaam Ngonge - how is your day so far?

Jac waar hadhii aad markii horee soo kicii leheed, maanta Xaji Jac baalaguguu wicii lahaa..lol

Are there chicken&chips take aways joints in Hargeisa?

Juxa   

oh is that JB's maqaayad? it looks lovely and in doors is nice and cooler during the hot months.

suaal, was ngonge offered the opportunity to invest in JB's gold mine, if not why?

waves@malika cadeey

NGONGE   

^^ Sheekado hadal ba o may bahaneen ninyo. Ma dhuxul, tobaako iyo afar qoraarado ba shaqa o baahan dee? Arrinta waxaad ka dhigaysa sida qof dahabshiil sharako la galaya dee. War naga daa dee, you have the resturant already and have the staff. All you need are the shiisha's. Wax fahan.

p.s.

I'm tempted to visit this easter (after passing by Norf and pestering him as usual). Hope you'll have it ready by then (though I quit smoking of course). Heh.

NGONGE;763708 wrote:
Warka? Waxa la yedhi; Sayid gabay ma xado, wuu amaahdaa uun.
:D

Juxa, now I see why you love your in laws from a distance, waa qaxar fooqal qaxar yaakhi.

:D :D

Talking about waxa la yidhi - Jacaylbaro aya laga haya hadda ka hor in adiga iyo marwodaado in aa hadal kaan soo socda is waydaarsateen mar aad gaariga Jacaylbaro ku wada jidheen idin koo arkay dibiyaal meel daaqaya - markaasad adigu hadalka bilowday - adoo dhahaya;

Mr Ngonge - (pointing to the bulls grazing) "relatives of yours?"

Mrs Ngonge - "yes, they are my in laws" :D