Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Cost of graduate study is just getting steeper. I had a choice between studying and travelling and I chose the latter. Don't regret it but had to start from square one again in terms of savings and it's going SLOWLY.

Aw @ link.

Juxa   

Val travelling sounds exciting, you can always do graduate course, at your own time.

I took couple of years as well, made sense financially and career wise.

sometime next year insha allah i will take sabatical and do something worthy

Abtigiis   

Finally, finally, let go for leave. Exicted. Istanbul beckons!

It is signed or so they say! Was prepared to leave the wholeplace if it is declined once more under false pretense we are in 'emergency'. No more lesbian tormentor, no more incompetent boss who thinks I look down on her, no more silly office silly gossips, no more waking up at 6 and going to bed at 09. Time for kids, time for family. And finally time for some real friends, not virtutal ones on the cyber world!

Alxamdu lillah.

Malika   

^Hello Abtigiis :]

So your on your way to Istanbul - fabulous! erm for how long? arent you going back to work after the vacation? waa adiga leh No more this or that..lol

Juxa   

He is effectively stating he will no longer be friends with Ngonge and his likes:) :)

wuu duuley duuley, oo sidii dayax gacmeedkii duuley

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. Was it that obvious? :D

Anyway, it was more them babysitting me than the other way round. They took me to the Childhood Museum. Heh.

Malika   

^Erm, your absence was felt - didn't you see A&t's post above, markuu kuu wayee buu xanaqee..lool.

So what is in the childhood museum - never been there.

NGONGE   

^^ Nothing much really. Just old things that was used by children in years gone by (dresses from the Victorian era and that sort of thing).

p.s.

People in SOL notice my absence? This is big news, this. Now how can I use it in a beneficial way..hmmm..

Juxa   

Why is ngonge effected by the strike ma fahmin? i thought he was one of the fat cats dadku neceb yihiin with child minders on call.

salaam aleykum all

Malika   

^Wa aleikum Salaam Juxa, subax kheyr dear.

@Ngonge, Did Ben 10 like that? I am sure he would have rather gone to the zoo..lol.

Lol@ using it in a beneficial way..perhaps charge for your time here..ha ha