Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Malika, barasho kordhiis waan nacay, after spending £12k, studying for 2 years....i received shahaado made from recycled cheap paper with faded stamps.

seriously i wish inaan suuqa bakaaro bakhaar iga furan lahaa...

dont start me about the strikes grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Malika' date=' barasho kordhiis waan nacay, after spending £12k, studying for 2 years....i received shahaado made from recycled cheap paper with faded stamps.

/QUOTE']

looooooooooool.....I owe 36K to Uncle Sam-get the same cheap paper and my school had the audacity to ask for contributions.

Juxa   

lol@che and Nin yaaban, although i never took loans. I was lucky to get scholorship for my degree(2 and 3 year) and saved to pay for my post graduate, that is why i had to do it part time.

I was truely disappointed with shahaado though, it just looked very ugly.

ps: che i am traumatised with the decapitated head you posted....I should never gone to politics

Juxa;762238 wrote:
lol@che and Nin yaaban, although i never took loans. I was lucky to get scholorship for my degree(2 and 3 year) and saved to pay for my post graduate, that is why i had to do it part time.

I was truely disappointed with shahaado though, it just looked very ugly.

ps: che i am traumatised with the decapitated head you posted....I should never gone to politics

O'wow, 12k is alot of money. So what did you get your Shahaado on?

N.O.R.F   

Juxa;762230 wrote:
Malika, barasho kordhiis waan nacay, after spending £12k, studying for 2 years....i received shahaado made from recycled cheap paper with faded stamps.

:D

If you were to work in the ME that certificate would get abused. Stamped by ministries, translation agencies and UK solicitors :(

Juxa...naga tag qofyahay and I thought you owed some moneys. I owed nothing from my undergrad but somehow came up with the idea of doing my grad by taking out loans.

Sorry my pic. You couldn't resist haye despite the warning.

NinYaaban...I'm not that dedicated to sit and sleep in tent while the cops hover around.

Hello Habo

Juxa   

Norf give certified copies to employers, your next visit let me know i will certify them (wont charge you the usual £7)

Che i did not want to owe money to a bank, deenkaas ma dhamado, so it was better to work for few years then go back and study. Part time studying is awful but you get experience and once qualified good pay rise.

oh you did not give good warning, somali kajoog ma maqlaan sow ma ogid

Malika   

^Hello Habo - hope all is honky dory.

Juxa barashoo kordiis bee ii nacsisee maanta..I am now, counting how much all this is costing me ..lol.

All is well Habo.

Juxa....Luckily most loans given to students is from the Department of Education which provides the funds at lower interest rate. Thanks God we don't have to deal with banks which would have robbed us blind. Needless to say, it still bothers me I have to pay interest on the loans. I guess it's not such bad to save for graduate studies.

Juxa   

well if you are working, put little bit aside etc, lakin ayuuto uun ha isku galin, i hate ayuuto with passion grrrrrr

Malika, if it will add value then it is worthy expenditure, marka stick with it and it will pay off insha allah