Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Norf i did not know you were in town, depending how many of you are coming, i reserved few tickets and may have spares. otherwise it is £10 at the door, come early to find parking

Ibtisam   

Salam all,

Somali week and its warer!!! line up looks great!

I miss home :( Every time i get sick or someone pisses me off I promise myself to leave and at least cake doono!!!

Juxa   

Hey Ibti, so sorry for not calling again, everytime i picked the phone someone will interrupt gggggrrrrrrrrr at the end i just gave up. I hope you are feeling better

SWF is not the same without you and faheema but on saturday i saw most of the girls and we had brief giggles, too bad none of them mentioned cake.

N.O.R.F   

Juxa, not yet there but will be there for the weekend IA

If you could arrange a couple of tickets that would be great. Asked Ngonge about a week. Dee wakaa ku leh 'I thought it was next week' :D

NGONGE   

Norf, you asked me about it a week early dee. I actually went about asking people last Friday only to be told that it has not started yet. All the weeks seem the same to me anyway.

Juxa, ii waran abaayo. I hear you have spare tickets walaal. Lets leave that for now, horta adiga sixadaada ka waran. All good I trust.

p.s.

If Ibti comes back to London before the end of the year waan dilayaa (yes, real and actual beating). Hada o sheega.

Juxa   

there are no get togethers as such, just waan iska soo horbaxnaa, get together waxan u aqaan when there is cake session afterwards:)

but i met few lovely ladies, so it was wonderful putting waji to the names.! Ngonge ismarji