Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

Malika, oo maxaad i leedahay waligaa isma aadan canaananin, or waligaa kaligaa isla ma aadan hadlin on your own, then it is simple shouting to yourself works the same way as talking to ourself, you only change the tune or melody and increase the volume of yelling to its highest level of degree.

Ps: Anigu waan isla hadlaa sometimes, but that is only when I am calling my other friends, they usually arrive 5 minutes after speaking to myself, some of them come late and when I ask them why, they always make fake excuses, the Jinns are like humans, they will do anything to escape reality or tell the truth.

N.O.R.F   

Morning all.

Bal warama.

Somali Week poetry night was brilliant.

Some people telefoon way iska sitaan. They don't realise people may actually call them :D

NGONGE   

^^ War wan ku so celiyaay dee. Ninkano waa solane oo wuxu moodayaa dadka oo dhani in ay sidiisa bila camal yihiin. Ya o sheega inaan habeen iyo maalin ba ciyaal yaryar Blackberry-ga ka ilaalinayno (it was in the kicthen cupboard all weekend). :D

p.s.

Norf, even though I did not go to the event I did recieve a book that was being sold there (Diiwaanka qosolka). I have looked through it since and read some of the (supposed) funny stories there. I don't think I smiled even once. :D

nuune   

^^ Are you telling me that people smile when reading some funny stories on books, I still can't get people who smile even duqsi is dagaalayo xataa, the only way I can describe such people is pure volcanic waalni.

N.O.R.F   

Dee those jokes/stories are better when read out to an audience. You missed a good event. I wasn't actually planning on going but waa la i af duubay.

Ps waar telefoonka waad iska sidataa. Jeebka gashow waamaxay kichada aad ku qarinaysid?

NGONGE   

^^ Naah. The writing was so dull (even for someone like me) and after every story there is an EXPLANATION for the appropriate use of the joke. It's a funny book but for totally different reasons than the author intended. You should get it. :D

nuune,

Malika smiles everytime she reads anything you write (she said so). :D

p.s.

A macawis has no pockets, badow yaho.

nuune   

lool@macawiis has no pockets, I will disagree with you on that completely, waayo if macawiis doesn't have pockets it shouldn't be used by so many men as it holds the nuclear arsenal, anglekaas ka fiiri sxb.

Ps: In Hargeisa or nearby areas, macawiis is called qoodha-heys

Ngonge, dee Malika jiman yaryaroo kuus kuusan baa ku jiro, hada ka hor bey noo sheegtey did you forget it, Zanzibar bey kula kulantey beach ka mida kuwa yaryar oo jiman ah, anigu laftirkeyga I can sense she got few Jinns around.

NGONGE   

^^ Oo "telefoonkaa" hadoo dhaco ma adoo xaas iyo caroor dhix fadhiyaa ayaad qaban? War "kitchen cupboardka" la ii qaatay. :D