Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F;753345 wrote:
Maxaa dhacay?
:D

Afternoon all

its somaliland.... its annoying....lol.

i'm okay now... i remember the old adage ' i lost my shoes and was angry til i saw a man without his legs... if you know what i mean?!

N.O.R.F   

Waa nabad. How is Somali Week? Whos been a guest so far? Whats happening there on the weekend?

Afternoon all.

So much to do so little time...

Juxa   

Hi Norf, Somali week is great, I am suprised no one is posting about it and spreading the good word, considering reeraha meesha ku badan yihin:)

I went xalay and had fab time, I met amin amir, I found him humble and entertaining. He was answering questions on how he started, his plans for retirement and threats from alshabab.

Maryan mursal was also there, my previous experience of her were not that good, but xalay she was on top form, she sang all favourates and dances the night thro,gosh the lady has alot of energy.

It is tiring tho, it finishes quite late and next day waa shaqo as usual. where is blessed, maybe i can kidnap her one evening

N.O.R.F   

Sounds good. Think there is a comedy night on Friday which we're likely to attend IA. Does one need tickets mise waa just turn up?

Should be good