Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Left office early ,,,, took a nap ,,,, had nice lunch ,,,,, Some tea ,,,, and now on be surfing the net .....

Ahhh ,,, and the weekend starts right now :D

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum all.

Yesterday my friend told me to collect the car from her uncle, I was waiting on the main road, we spoke on the phone and he said I'll be there in 5mins and that I will need to drop him at his house first. 5mins later a big 7 seater pulls up with a man and a 16year old boy. He rolls down the window and says "so gal", I ask him yaad aheyd? he says wa anigii and then he says a different variation of my friends name as if to call me by it- so im think okay its her uncle. I get in the back and sit down. You are late I say, sorry he says I thought you'd be by Nurradiin, I was coming from (some next place)- I'm like I thought inaad suuqa ka imeysey? Im looking at this guy with black hair dye( some was on his ears) looks shiny. Haye xagaan aadna, ma xafadadi he says? I'm like no, sodigi yiid gurigagi waan inan ku geeyo? Dhib ma lahan he says and speeds up. I'm thinking this guy has south-central accent, how on earth can he be her uncle??? My phone starts ringing, the number is the uncle who is suppose to pick me up- I look at the drive he is not holding his phone. I answer thinking maybe the uncle baa ninkaan ii so direy- the uncle says waan taganhey meeshaad ii tilmantey!!!!- I look back and see a guy on the phone pulling up to meeshi laa iga so qaadey!!! I freak out and say "Warya joog, gaadiga jooji haadad" Im still on the phone- uncle thinks I'm talking to him and says yaa? The drive looks back and says maxaad dhacey? I scream waan ka teegaya jooji baburkaan, ninkaas ayaan sugaey pointing back! he stops, I jump out and nearly get run over! The uncle is like "naa meeshii ma joogtiid ee xagaad qabatey" I walk back to his car and still in panic I'm trying to explain to him the guy who picked me up and told me he was my friend's uptee- Im talking so fast that I think he thought I meant wax kale- because all he said to me was dee anigu upteeiga ma iihi ee waxan ahey atheerkeed! I gave up explaining and dropped him off and then drove all the way home as fast as I could worried that I nearly become a statistics in those dadka iibiya!

Somalia   

^^ Sounds like the start of a great movie.

Next, when you get to your destination you start explaining to friends what happened, the TV is on in the background, it's a small townhouse in the suburbs, while you are explaining, your local Fox station reports that a girl was abducted by 2 males, both matching the description of the ones you encountered, your friends say "what, what's happened??" while you are gasping and looking at the TV, dramatic music playing, the clip ends, the movie has a small intro.

Take it from there.

*Ibtisam;753210 wrote:
SalamAlikum all.

Yesterday my friend told me to collect the car from her uncle, I was waiting on the main road, we spoke on the phone and he said I'll be there in 5mins and that I will need to drop him at his house first. 5mins later a big 7 seater pulls up with a man and a 16year old boy. He rolls down the window and says "so gal", I ask him yaad aheyd? he says wa anigii and then he says a different variation of my friends name as if to call me by it- so im think okay its her uncle. I get in the back and sit down. You are late I say, sorry he says I thought you'd be by Nurradiin, I was coming from (some next place)- I'm like I thought inaad suuqa ka imeysey? Im looking at this guy with black hair dye( some was on his ears) looks shiny. Haye xagaan aadna, ma xafadadi he says? I'm like no, sodigi yiid gurigagi waan inan ku geeyo? Dhib ma lahan he says and speeds up. I'm thinking this guy has south-central accent, how on earth can he be her uncle??? My phone starts ringing, the number is the uncle who is suppose to pick me up- I look at the drive he is not holding his phone. I answer thinking maybe the uncle baa ninkaan ii so direy- the uncle says waan taganhey meeshaad ii tilmantey!!!!- I look back and see a guy on the phone pulling up to meeshi laa iga so qaadey!!! I freak out and say "Warya joog, gaadiga jooji haadad" Im still on the phone- uncle thinks I'm talking to him and says yaa? The drive looks back and says maxaad dhacey? I scream waan ka teegaya jooji baburkaan, ninkaas ayaan sugaey pointing back! he stops, I jump out and nearly get run over! The uncle is like "naa meeshii ma joogtiid ee xagaad qabatey" I walk back to his car and still in panic I'm trying to explain to him the guy who picked me up and told me he was my friend's uptee- Im talking so fast that I think he thought I meant wax kale- because all he said to me was dee anigu upteeiga ma iihi ee waxan ahey atheerkeed! I gave up explaining and dropped him off and then drove all the way home as fast as I could worried that I nearly become a statistics in those dadka iibiya!

:D :D ,,, What Da Hell ?? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You better got his plate number then. Should be easy to find him and investigate.

Ibtisam   

I didnt get anything- was too freaked out and was wondering saan baburka iisoga tuurikar if he wont stop!! lol it is amazing how fast your brain works under pressure- was looking for weapons, trying to roll down the window etc! lol

But if I see him again- i'll know him!

Somalia:

Loool, I did go home and freak out to my housemates- who all rolled around dying of laughter for a good 5mins!! and yes the TV was on in the backgound and we do live in the surburb!

Im thinking was just those guys who are always asking ma ku sii qaada when you are walking anywhere but just wuxu isku begbegey!

Miriam1   

Omg, you were lucky - what a freak that guy is, he must have thought it was his lucky day too lol such a willing victim!