Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

I remember eating chicken as a child back home, it tasted funny and smelt funnier. There must be a reason why Somali people are not keen on eating chicken specially back home.

Ibti should eat fresh buskeeti with freshly bakes bread, or suqaar with canjeelo, or fried rice with fish. I think meesha cunta reer koonfur baa ka maqan, reer waqooyi are not known for their shuuto-shuuteys (being artistic with cooking)

NGONGE   

^^ Hello Mr Run-away. What happened to our "date"? I'm now tempted to come all the way to H town to make you fulfill your promise.

Malika   

Morning all.

I think, I must have been a man in my previous life - I cant handle a mere cold. I have been complaining and whinning ...*sniff, sniff*

NGONGE;752532 wrote:
^^ Hello Mr Run-away. What happened to our "date"? I'm now tempted to come all the way to H town to make you fulfill your promise.

lol@Ng,

you're more than welcome to come to hargeisa anytime.

NGONGE   

Has she started the new job already? God! Faheema must really love us. :D

(Now how can I engineer things so that my brother happens to be lost outside her workplace just as she walks out of the building on her way home and without her or him knowing that it was all planned?). Hmmm!