Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

Malika, hehehe that is the only macmacaan I eat,

anaa Quraan saarka London la wareegaya that is why I sacked thm

Juxa   

Malika, it is easier to answer what i did not eat, i started with cinammon roll, by the evening i moved to the heavy stuff. hagendaz, strewberry cheesecake, and waxaan ku qatimay rubac xalwo ah. alhamdulilah indeed

nuune   

Malika, that is a deal done, and you know, first customerska waa inaad discount fiican siisa after all Somalideena we are oral society when they hear cheap prices they will flock like herds lol waa home based business dee

Malika   

waaw@ Juxa, some weekend it was huh?

Jac - i.c...its probably best you dont continue smoking it then..lol

nuune - you will be suprised at the money Somalis would spare when it comes to wadaads - £100 consoltation fee baan arkee, adigu dont worry just get yourself in London..lol

NGONGE   

Has anyone seen Juxa? A man on a bike (not the motor type) crashed into me yesterday, can I sue him? Or is Juxa not that kind of lawyer?

Morning all.

Juxa   

You cant sue a cyclist. Similarly if pedestrian runs into the road and causes an accident you cant sue. The reason is simple, neither have an insurance cover.

Ngonge next time, push the cyclist of his baaskiil, that would teach him

salaam aleykum all and malika:)

NGONGE   

^^ I know I sometimes get a tad delusional but I have not reached the stage where I believe myself to be a moving vehicle, Malika. Yes it was on the pavement and my hip hurts now (a few inches either way and I would have been "riding" that bike myself). :(

Juxa, dee you didn't answer me. Are you that kind of lawyer or are you a dull corporate lawyer?

NGONGE;752158 wrote:
^^ I know I sometimes get a tad delusional but I have not reached the stage where I believe myself to be a moving vehicle, Malika. Yes it was on the pavement and my hip hurts now (a few inches either way and I would have been "riding" that bike myself).
:(

you don't think it was politically motivated?

Juxa   

Nope i am not a corporate lawyer (say city, city lawyer), I do civil litigation, Personal injury included and saaxiib you have no case, who are we suing? did you stop him? get details? does he have an insurance (most likely no) you see baaskiil insurance uma baahna unless it is part of household content insurance, the owner has!

jugtaada iska qarso ( if i was evil i would say you had a case and charge you hourly rate minus discount of 10% for being faarax)

Malika   

^Morning Juxa.:]

Ha Ha, sorry am not laughing at your mishap, just the image I am getting...he he... I meant to ask are cyclist allowed on pavements? They can be a nuisance.

[i still haven't figure out how to use the new settings]

Juxa   

I am always annoyed with school kids riding bicycle or scooters on the pavement. it is already congested with people rushing to work. every morning i jump out of the way to avoid a kid running over me, not easy with skirt and heels i tell you not easy

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr