Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Aaliyyah   

NG loool u wouldnt accept a ride from a guy why not? cant u defend urself lol..jking..got ur point walaal. Thanks.

A khadar true that walaal tnx

Juxa lol dee waxan is idhi inanki quruxda badna in aad shekada ka dhurtid bay aheed joking. Haa walaalo you are right hun he could have put me in his sisters shoes and he would prolly nt want her to accept rides from strangers..bt then again maybe he meant well! Allahu aclam.

As for giving rides to old women in the rain that is so sweet of you...bt a girl can offer a ride to another girl..shouldnt be so bad I think!..or is the world too crazy nowadays u shouldnt accept rides from anyone period lol

salaam

Malika   

^Eedo wa bilaa quruux, iska jiir lifts by random people - murders/rapist dont come with a plank announcing themselves..lol

Juxa   

Aaliyah I am not the usual nice girl lool maxaan usiin lift? With the old ladies it is a duty.

I would have liked someone to carry my mom's bags as well

Anyway aayo( malika and I are your honory aunties) better you be late then getting in a car with a stranger.

Ps: good looking guys iska ilaali. Many of them are ciyaal suuq

Aaliyyah   

lol thanks for the sound advice you guys :D..I guess deep down I knew what was right and did it! It was a matter of regretting the chance of chit chating a cute dude hahah :) but ye I know better...

Juxa lol thats exactly what my sister said most cute guys wa ciyaalasuuq..damn u quoted her here word for word..marka waxba ka jira shekadaas baan filaya lol..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Lo l Zack stop offering random farxiyos a ride miyadan bacdi madoobeed ka cabsaneen :D

tan kale hedhe magaladan in aad kuso dhereesid waan ogahaye maxa kaaga so lumay :P mise ur on the mission for a second wife lmao

The Zack   

:D

Well it aint my fault that you were wearing that classy cabaayad and small Khamaar.. you should've accepted that offer.

The place is my second home so no I won't stop going there. LOL@number 2. I learned new tricks from a friend. Don't ask don't tell waligaa ma maqashay? Markii hore anaaba iska waalay.. Hi I am married, you wanna be number 2? baan war ka bilaabi jiray.

Aaliyyah   

LOL @ hey im married u wanna be number two? war ileen anaga wax aragnay, ma sidan baa dumb u aheed loool..haye hada whats the new line? hey im single u wanna be number one? LOL..markasay ku dhahasa whats with the number oo ka shakiyaasa haha ...

heedhe stick with number one. Duca baa kugu daray :D

The Zack   

No, I am not dumb :( I was honest.

The new way is ... don't tell her until she asks about it and most of the time, that is not a very common question.

Back to your sheeko...

Opportunity knocks the door twice not trice, don't waste it the 2nd time , ok?

Ibtisam   

^The Zack are you trying to kill her!!! :eek: that was lucky escape.

Men always want something, there is no such thing as a free meal or a free ride or anything free for that matter- dont accept it unless you intend to give them something in return. A best you would end up getting yourself a reputation, at worse you could get hurt.

Oh Salamalikum people.

Ibtisam   

^^looool^^^Indinka laftiinu waxabad doonysa eh weyda caadisan uun. :D :D :D the content was a stranger offering you a lift-

Warbaan ka suugey- any luck? the other one keeps calling me.