Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

They said they agreed ,,,,, so no advance and they can agree less than they proposed before. Now he should give u the final word on both issues.

Faheema.   

Morning all.

I hate people who don't look in their rearview mirror...and I hate to admit most of them are women :mad:

Faheema.   

^LoL, it's the only time I get to exercise my colourful words :D

JB, lol of course I do...dirawalad asal ah baan ahay :P

Malika   

Subax Kheyr all!

*suffering with hay fever* determained not to be dependant on medication..urrgh.

Faheema.   

^lol Ask Ibti :D

Morning Malika, Try this (I don't suffer from Hayfever, but it helps clear nasal and sinus congestion)

*Tie a teaspoon of black cumin seeds in a thin cotton cloth and inhale.

Juxa   

Salaam alaykum all! Bal warama?

Faheema I just look ahead, inta kale waba ku wareeraa! Now hit me and make my day lol

Malika it is not sunny yet I feel awful. You need the drugs to survive hay fever!

NGONGE   

Talking of hay fever, I recently suffered from what the doctor recognised as an alergic reaction of some sort (breathing, watery eyes, etc). He gave me hay fever tablets and those bloody little things turned my world upside down. Worse still, they stopped me from sleeping altogether. So, I went to the chemists and bought me some herbal sleeping tablets. I tried those last night, two an hour before bed but still no sleep at all and even worse symptoms than before (I've had four days of feeling like a woman in her early days of pregnancy - yalaalogo?). Anyway, I just googled the ingreidents of the sleeping tablets and it turns out that they have antihestamines in them!

The bloody headache is nothing that I've had before; not a blinding one, not one that makes the rest of your body ache but one that feels like a low flying airplane. The feeling of nausea comes and goes and, for no particular reason whatsoever, my left toe has decided to join in.

I am never taking any medicine again.

Think I'll take another half day again.