Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

The Zack   

Juxa;728200 wrote:
how?

That was a sarcastic comment, Juxa. However, somewhere in the history of slavery, it was believed that blacks love fried chicken and watermelon so these days it is considered racism if one talks about fried chicken and watermelon when a black person is around. Waa sheeko waalan.

STOIC   

Even grape Soda is considered offensive in this part of the world.Sort of a black ghetto stereotype..haha..check out the racist cop from Harold and Kumar movie scene...

Alpha Blondy;728140 wrote:
last day in djibouti. what a wonderful little country. friendly people and so much to do here. but as they say; east or west, home is best! not entirely sure where that is at the moment. djibouti, could for all i know be home lol.

Everyone love the beaches and geological wonders or feel "integrated" there;

eg, when this "Xamarawi" brother came late back in high school and we were assisting him, he soon was more popular than myself (Yemenis, afars, somalis and many others are all as locals as the rest).

I hope you stayed with local hosts and avoided all these expensive places milking foreigners (eg, even the better-off seldom shop at the supermarkets full of overpriced imports);

besides, cars are superfluous outside the occasional trips to the great outdoors.

Of course, it becomes more exciting after some time spent in Hargeysa (though the latter has changed a lot).

And yes, strangely enough, even when born locally and you experienced the best, it can be a dilemma as to where to call home; even a cousin of mine who came from Gabiley as adult and is now in Leicester sounds as "confused" too (maybe this is the most artificial border)...

nuune   

^ lol Faheema, meel baa lagaaga dhaganyahey ma is tiri, and no, I don't mean inaad rooxaan qabto

Faheema.   

^LoL ma waxaad ileedahay I need to troll more :D

lol Nuune, @meel baa lagaaga dhaganyahey... talow yaa igu dhagan more importantly yaa iga fujiya lol