Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Hi faheema

I agree with ngonge kuwa madmadow should pay tax just for returning and claiming all the lucrative positions

Otherwise they should give up the back-up aka the passport to show they are eligible and deserving. It is hardly fair jb won't find that coveted job cause of alpha right?

Aaliyyah   

hey folks,

something totally random lol...a random handsome guy offered to give me a ride to my destination yesterday while I was waiting at the bus stop. N he was driving a decent car...The question is would u have accepted such an offer? and in fact I was late from a meeting...and I ended up rejecting his offer cuz I dnt know something in my head was telling me nooo lol dnt accept a ride from a random man. And, I ended up being late like an hr late from where I was heading so I kinda regreted not accepting the offer lool....so what I did was it right? or am I a bit paranoid and should have accepted it lol..:D thoughts? :D

salaam

NGONGE   

^^ No. You did the right thing. If a random handsome guy offered to give me a ride I would refuse too. But if it was a pretty....

A_Khadar   

^^ My little niece you did right.. handsome/ugly doesn't hurt but people hurt.. So being catious is better than later regretting..

Juxa   

Aaliyah would you have doubts if he was fool-xumo walaalkeed?

You have done the right thing hon, edab daruu la istaagey?

Apart from old ladies walking inthe rain, carrying 10 Lidl bags I don't offer lifts