Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Khayr   

NGONGE;920039 wrote:
^^ I delegate a lot, Rahima. But, yes, I actually do LOTS of work (most of it verbal really, so it doesn't stop me from typing as I speak).
:D

That is some funny stuff, verbal worker ku laxa.

Juxa   

Khayr;920043 wrote:
That is some funny stuff, verbal worker ku laxa.

calling him LAX, how would that help?

Rahima   

NG- As a control freak i hate delegating, any tips?

Juxa- as a fellow Somali sujui i think my counterpart Khayr meant to say ku lahaa.

Why do i feel that i've just embarrassed myself?

NGONGE   

Rahima, you have to try it with the most important stuff. Just sit back and let someone else do it even when you think it will be the biggest disaster. The next day, when you come back and see that the world didn't end (despite the person doing the job wrong) you'll know that delegation is not bad. That is unless of course you don't suffer from some ocd obsession.

Rahima   

NG- i'm in a line of work where i have to deal with hound dogs from the Federal Government so no place for mistakes.....at least not until i buy myself a house after which i'll definitely put your tips into action. Do you bark at them for the mistakes?

nuune   

Did anyone of you ever had laastiig on their luqun on anyone else's luqun, this is my last resort though but I had used it someone just hours ago, I know lately sabirkaa igu yar and had the feel inaan ceejiyo physically someone, well it was my Daacuurad Jinni girl, that is the only force I can use against her to leave me alone and have peace, she hates laastiig on her cuno.

Juxa   

Rahima i know what he meant, i just could not resist

inuu Ngonge lazy yahay mala isku raacay maanta?

trying to return over 119 calls today, macquul ma tahay?

NGONGE   

^^ Horta Che just keeps on digging even though he knows Alpha and Haatu are lapping this stuff up for later use. Waa nin gaaban oo waliba gabadh o talisa is a problem ninyaho. :D :D