Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

wyre   

nuune;920319 wrote:
thin air, Af Soomaali bal ku sheeg
asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Aaryada markey si khafiif ah kaaga timaaddo, and I had iney ka shiir badantahay midda aad moodo volcano qarxay :D

wcs, guten mortag dear secessionists and non secessionists (funny word).

Historic elections are drawing to an end, the campaign paid off for our youngest one as he just get his job on wed with the local big bank as one of the "incentives" to silence the family back home;

talk of the town was about clan traders, envoys etc pressurising ayeeyo etc to convince them to switch and make mea culpa.

As my younger cousin put it, auntie came pleading with hooyo "ma rabo in la idhaahdo waxaa mara gurigayga carrefour" or don't wanna my house to be declared a roundabout (using the intersection excuse for bulldozing it) :D

Thus is the logic in Africa :D

wyre   

Why not alpha, coz ur thread is cantarabaqash posted daily by you and your scripts, while this is a macquulsome thread only discussed how the week was and something more macquul by macquul people :D

Oz   

Oscar got bail and the hearing is June 4th?? The blade runner has this one and will win it.

Malika   

^Bisinka!...Ello, Ello!

Someone asked me if I speak good enough English to help his year one son..lol..waan iska qosle. Somalis iyo indha adeeygodaa sometimes can be hilarious..