Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

1. Gives us an example of a situation that you changed your priorities to meet others' expectations.

2. Give an example of how you provided service to a client/stakeholder beyond their expectations. How did you identify the need? How did you respond? .

3. Describe a situation you were involved in that required a multi-dimensional communication strategy.

4. Tell us about a time when you had to identify the underlying causes to a problem.

5. Tell us about a time when you worked successfully as a member of a team.

6. Please tell us briefly why you are interested in this job and what experience and skills do you bring to the job that makes you the best candidate?

Some silly questions I will have to answer today ........... and I have no clue :D

Juxa   

JB i can answer all those questions for you, adigoo meeshada aan ka kicin baan pre-prepared model answer kusoo hordhigaa including that you intent to climb buurta qaafo..........for small handsome sum

waves@malika,,,,you should tell him maya

And finally went through all the questions and some more within 30min time ........ Just hoping that there will be no one better than me :D

Good afternoon peeps ...

raula   

^^maad ka joogtid..wale hadaad ogaan waxii shaqo la oran jire..you've got it good hada JB..log in to SOL & what not..koob shah iyo bun duboow...chat up some chicks :D et cetera .

Salaams to Juxa & the girls :D

.....................& the boys too.

Juxa   

Salaam alaykum all!

sidee loo cunaqabeetaa qof shaqada kula jooga oo xun? i may as well just call up the sisters, i cant expect ngonge to know!

NGONGE   

^^ The "sisters" will give you an emotionally charged response that is not going to do you any good, Juxa. Aniga i la hadal dee. Qofkaan xun aad sheegayso; ma xaga shaqada ku xunyahay mise waa personality? At any rate, your first step should always be amaaan and over the top compliments. That usually goes to either save you from their wrath (because they start thinking you're on their side) or it will scare them into behaving around you (because they realise that your amaan is not real).

Juxa   

oh i cant fake niceness, my waji betrays me:)

also it is beyond amaan or playing games, waa all out dagaal now

N.O.R.F   

Called someone in Hargaisa. Put it on loud speaker expecting the ring tone but got 'telefooka aad la hadashay waa mashquul' in a deep Somali man voice. Got a few peculiar looks :D