Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

asc all;

so just fixin (moving a bit) a tooth can cost thousands; maybe Stoic would do a discount lol

Is Norf phone on today? where did the last episode ends? shaaric falastin or elewhere? this suspense is good for morosity... :D

Alhamdulilah for the sun, run in the park in order; you guys should count your blessing, plus you got endless free sauna and hot water.

Cant understand btw why Xamar costs much more when Turkish Airl. to Jabuuti is around 600 euros.

Khayr, things are better today and I'm excited as Thierry is due for a visit soon; you see we did survive Norf departure despite everybody initial pain :D

Ibtisam   

Howdy and SalamAlikum people. Finally getting over the awful duurey!!! I feel alive. Might even be tempted to go out and meet the hindis- but can't be asked.

wyre   

for me. losing my properties like phones, books and pens where something normal, but for the last four months I was good at keeping my things, yesterday I lost my phone, it was more than a phone to me, it was my library, my ps3 and also my computer,

morning all

Morning waaryee ,,,,,,,,,, Keep loosing them plz, qaar kalaa ka noolaanayee :D

I definitely need an ipad4 .... I've just got more than 200 ebooks and can't bother to read them on computer.

Juxa   

Salaam alaykum all.

Ibti i am glad you feeling better bal soo socsoco xogaa

JB Ipad 2 with retina display baala joogaa see camel adiga?

Abu i can tell you why it cost more and their service is shit, they are rude and treat somali people as piece of garbage, simply because other airlines dont have basic structure, no boarding pass, people push you, shove you, you arrive 2 weeks before your luggage etc

i was so angry flying with turkish airlines, i expected more friendly service, but then when i took local flights i understood why you have to pay more

Faheema.   

^lol that's same as any Somali Airline, as least with Somali run airline, you have no expectations...however, you do get a boarding card :D

Juxa   

No you dont, at least kuwan arkay, no seat numbers and due to that, people run like a herd of lo' and in the process they all forget their manners

Faheema.   

^How long ago was that? Just last week Daallo was giving out Boarding passes with seat numbers, and I think African Express also does. Though, they might ignore the seat allocations lol

lol@people run like a herd of lo' ...The first time I saw that was when I took an Easy Jet flight. That's when I realised even UK has qaxoonti tendencies :D