Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE;899913 wrote:
^^ I never touched him warya!
:D

LOOOOOOL!

ma istiri you're a little perverted! your use of 'touched' is rather insidious. let's hope you're next on the jimmy saville inspired pedohunt! seems like 32% of the UK population over 40 has committed some form of child abuse LOL! and when your number is up NG, the media won't be so kind to you. failing that i have no problem contacting tower hamlets's child services!

what a silly old man you are?!

N.O.R.F   

^With what?

Evening all.

Well things are getting better over here. Still waiting for my Iqama but there is Lebanese food :D

Ngonge, found a nice spot :)

It's all cool as long as I'm getting humus? food therapy seems familliar with this "organic"choco.

Have been told about local sheikhs working with others and publishing, they want their party legalised before the soon to come parliamentary elections in jabuuti; seems even one of the religious pres. son is on their side.

Sh Abdillahi Nuh is his well known scholar, other famous preachers like Sh Abdourahman Bashir, professionals etc are involved too behind a canny "freedom, democracy & anti-corruption" banner (including this local women group); a scenario a la Misr is possible.

Interesting times indeed.

Maybe I should task Thierry with providing a coherent economic plan :D

Malika   

^Isnt that your position always?..Lol

Morning all.

I had taken extra hours here and there - I want to see yaa raysaan doona between me and work....waxaa laa yirii nin baa damadaa adunyoo madamatoo...baal aan arke.

So...maxaa laa shegee?