Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Eid is on friday soomaha? cant even get the day off as it will result in the whole team being off

NGONGE   

^^ I bet she doesn't know. But now she'll pretend that she knows because you said she did, and she doesn't want to let you down. Juxa strikes me as more of a workaholic than Ibti (and Ibti is a machine). Workaholic can organise the entire world but they always forget to renew their passports. :D

Juxa   

Actually Ngonge has a point, i did check my passport the other day as i had to sign a document for someone and needed my passport number. yep it is valid (i think) cant remember checking the expiry date lol

I decided not to panic about going away, just worried about finding replacement assistant before i go...dadkan baa cagaha jiidaya

how are you faheema?

Juxa   

Warheedhe not yet,insha allah this week kaliya baa iiharay, usheeg reerka i need wan inla ii qalo (wan malaga helaa hargeysa horta?)

So, what is on this ciid, trips to the family? I begrudge doing this, them being scattered, no longer close ones left etc

Celebrating via voip maybe lol and listen getting bribed to do this, marry that etc

Call it analysis paralysis but I block on making any key decision while there are so many factors and choices...

some counselling by the elders may be needed :D

Juxa   

warheedhe you are never first ee it takes me ages to sit down:), bal iska waran? how is the new junior, settling in well i hope and that you are doing your share of the nightly feeds

salaam alaykum all.

JB i finally saw that wan, warheedhe wuxu baruur badana iga daa wadno xanuun ha igu ridine