Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Blessed   

Hello stranger@ Ibts. *hugs and macmac* How are you? How does one manage to be such a workaholic even in Africa. Telephonkana marmar waa laqabtaa dee.

LOL. Ng, that was a waste of time. I take it you didn't venture out of H-town.

NGONGE   

^^ I was planning to visit Burco but I was enjoying myself too much I don't know where the time went. Ten days is not enough. And, anyway, what's the point of going to Burco when they all seem to be in H town anyway. :P

Ayeeyo, did I tell that Ibti drives a car that talks Japanese? And she didn't crash into anything yet! I'm still in shock. :D :D

p.s.

Juxa, I am reliably informed that Ibti has recently viewed some royal cake. Waliga ma argtay 'kake' qol gooni loo sameeyay? There is nothing in that room but a tiny cooler/fridge with sad looking cakes in it.

Blessed   

Shocked because it talks Japanese or that she didn't crash it?. Hopefully, she'll never crash into anything qumayahow. Yeh, I got the memo about xaxxab iyo ehem in H-Town. :D :D Glad, you had fun anyway.

raula   

Howdy folks!

well i am trying so hard not to be irritated at times when i see some folks on the fastest lane of the freeway..driving like no one is watching...especially in the AM. The other day..there was this somali lady w/her toyota..driving perhaps 35mph..on the fast lane..holding everyone..ARRRGGGG..i promised once past 20 yrs of age..no drama..including road rage...et cetera.

Juxa   

Macmac Ibti, i do miss your abuse, and your email is long overdue

ps: get a working phone blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I was actually wondering where you have been Ibtisaam? I hope you have given birth to a little funky looking punjabi kid:)

A family friend recently got married to a punjabi. Goodbye to Somali men I say lol

Ibtisam   

**** Big hug to Adam**** How I miss you!!!!

Blessed and Juxa labadeena uunaba telephone ka complain gareyah- it must be a north london thing :P

GG: salam, why would he be funky looking= cadowsan!?!!! lol you made me laugh!

Juxa   

lol@cadowsanaaa

it cant be north london thing, between both my iphones, work blackberry and normal landlanes ( i got two, both work) maba dhici karto iney wada haleysan yihiin.

anyways it is good to have you back, i shall call you today insha allah! i am already excited

NGONGE   

^^ It's a LONDON thing. Bahal xun oo cod weyn ayaa hadh iyo goor ku odhanaya "the number you called does not exist".

NGONGE   

^^ It is. It really really is. Females are softly spoken and help make the shock of finding that the number is not working a bit acceptable. The man's voice makes me feel like I did something. I think I actually said 'sorry' to him the first time. Heh.

Juxa   

lol dhoore

I too am fed up with odayga leh numberka aad wacday wuu dansanyahay/ ama waa mashquul bluhhh

Ngonge welcome back caano geel makeentay ama mukhmad ama digir

hi norf