Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Go to Google Translate and type in "MEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW" and translate it to Chinese then click on 'Listen' . . . You're welcome :D

STOIC   

Looking forward to thanksgiving dinner at my in-laws..Better be Chapati there or else (too bad they are Walendos haha)...I wonder if any of these are other western countries have some sort of thanksgiving day or even harvest season....

lol asking about Texas thanksgiving meal made my high-school US english teacher emotional.

Somalis now celebrate it too? I guess Somalis are, in general, more traditional in the UK than in USA...

Find out a 4 bedrooms property in Atlanta cost around $ 50 000 on yesterday E. Standard investment ad with returns of 12%;

looks like this was not fully a scam: http://www.axispropertyinvestment.com/blog-usa-atlanta-no1-location-forbes.html.

Maybe an opportunity for Solers wishing to buy shares there.

STOIC   

Abu, after the housing market collapse many Somalis in Atlanta that i personally know bought houses for 30,000 dollars cash.Now this is NOT best of the neighborhoods in terms of school system, but it is worth of an investment if you have the cash.

PS as for the thanksgiving dinner it is just a get-together sort of after all everyone is off from work and school....I doubt it is a religious holiday at least in theory.

Kool_Kat   

NGONGE;761061 wrote:
^^^ Waaxad la socotid ayaa iska yar (
:P
),
iLoox
miyanaad maqal?

%D8%A3%D9%84%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AD+%D9%82%D8

LOLD! Adiga baby ayaad tahay, hadaadba iLoox sheegeyso! :P War 'i' wax la dhoho majirin waagaa, it was only Loox...Wax fahan!

STOIC;761069 wrote:
Abu, after the housing market collapse many Somalis in Atlanta that i personally know bought houses for 30,000 dollars cash.Now this is NOT best of the neighborhoods in terms of school system, but it is worth of an investment if you have the cash.

PS as for the thanksgiving dinner it is just a get-together sort of after all everyone is off from work and school....I doubt it is a religious holiday at least in theory.

I know it's suicidal to keep kids there, and even unsafe for adults but I see close relatives and others investing similar sums in Djibouti or Hargeysa for often very little return, if at all, despite the sacrifices.

Not to mention those keeping money in the bank or under other forms with no return at all, since they do not accept interest or buy shares.

In general, there is a dire need for transparent investment information and mechanisms that cater for Somalis.

LoL @ iLoox. If only.

Carafaat;761032 wrote:
Wie geths mit ihnen freulein Valenteenah? ich habe zwansig jahre keine Deutsche gesprochen.

LoL... I got it all but the 'mit' in the first sentence threw me off at first. I wasn't sure if you were greeting me or asking me how my deutsch is (minus the Deutsch part, of course).

Anyway, my understanding is increasing daily and though I have the niceties down and can order tea and a pastry with flair, I'm not yet confident enough to speak it properly. My most overused line is: 'können sie bitte englisch sprechen?'!

Tough language but it's growing on me.

Juxa   

Salaam aleykum and jumce kariim...

val give yourself a year adigoo ku daldalmayana waad arkeysaa