Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Aaliyyah   

Bored beyond my mind in my night lecture, the prof or assistant prof dnt know which one she is..but seriously she has the biggest indian accent. I don't understand one word she just uttered..im yawning..so i decided to check SOl's group on facebook (mind you im using my sister's page lol i dnt use one i said that million times :P)..so i see many of you have the guts to put your pics up seriously and ur mentioning ur nicknames on sol on top of it..ye all crazzzy! Jb doesnt look that bad between if that's him wearing a suit mashallah lol..im so random I know don't mind me :D..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Juxa lol thanks for the advice bt the lady had the biggest accent u would think she was speaking punjabi :P..

Val, looool i was bored and just felt like stalking my SOL crew :D

n ye Jumca wanagsan

salaam

Have some awkward conversation pending with a well-known Sheikh, about few "religious" guys who character assasinate and spread lies (among other crimes), yet act nice when it's convenient.

But then again, even the universally resepected authentic scholar is somewhat of a victim himself of "mosque politics".

I shall try and pen some lines about what we witnessed and put me through some of the hardest times I ever had...

A_Khadar   

Aaliyyah;747519 wrote:
Bored beyond my mind in my night lecture, the prof or assistant prof dnt know which one she is..but seriously she has the biggest indian accent. I don't understand one word she just uttered..im yawning..so i decided to check SOl's group on facebook (mind you im using my sister's page lol i dnt use one i said that million times
:P
)..so i see many of you have the guts to put your pics up seriously and ur mentioning ur nicknames on sol on top of it..ye all crazzzy! Jb doesnt look that bad between if that's him wearing a suit mashallah lol..im so random I know don't mind me
:D

salaam

Hehehe.. join the to the group and get your own fb account..lol.. just joking..

Kool_Kat   

Aaliyyah;747519 wrote:
Bored beyond my mind in my night lecture, the prof or assistant prof dnt know which one she is..but seriously she has the biggest indian accent. I don't understand one word she just uttered..im yawning..so i decided to check SOl's group on facebook (mind you im using my sister's page lol i dnt use one i said that million times
:P
)..so i see many of you have the guts to put your pics up seriously and ur mentioning ur nicknames on sol on top of it..ye all crazzzy! Jb doesnt look that bad between if that's him wearing a suit mashallah lol..im so random I know don't mind me
:D

salaam

You and your paranoia! Bal maxaa kujaban sawir hadii FB lagu soo dhajiyo? Naga daa dee Aaliyaay...N'way, I'll have you know I've met some wonderful people on SOL, whom I actually now consider friends...Marka it isn't so bad getting to know those whom you spent years and years exchanging ideas...Maxumo, you should give it a try ee cabsidaan jooji...:P

Jumca mubaarak! Shalay islaan lixdan iyo dhowr jir ah oo aan isla shaqeyno baa si aanan ka helin iila hadashay, markaaseey markaan saaka shaqada soo galay waji furan iila timid...Maxaa ka raacay hee...I now have to attend a meeting with her and naagta na xakunto :mad:

Aaliyyah   

lol khadar, naah I just like stalking that page aint gonna join lmao but i must admit the page is dry and deadddd:)

Koolkat I am sure you met lotta nice ppl on Sol. Sol is mashallah no doubt abt that..

salaam

p.s hope everything works out at work..