Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

waan qorayaa, waxaana marayaa markey gabadhu ninka isha farta ka galisey ayadoo dooneyso iney koob shaaha siiso

Juxa   

waali macawis loo xeray iga dheh!

where is ibti, ma sab baa lagu casumay today?

Thursday night muxaadaro on xuquuqul zawjeyn ongoing live on RTD: http://www.axadle.com/AxadleTV/RTDTV.html

Wifey is entitled to full rights, particularly sexual satisfaction, as much as the man, the sheikh insists on it for the western-influenced ladies:

"bariis haday rabto guriga aabeheed ayay joogi laheed" "looma baahno sidii nacaska inaad boodid...ee u dhamees tir" etc etc,

the presenter showed a bit of uneasiness with all those details but if only those ladies knew all the comprehensive and progressive rights granted by Islam long before the current rethorics; and if only others were so straightforward with the truth even before thinking marriage...

I like also the idea of pre-nuptial training centres; would vastly improve the face of society...

Taleexi   

Abu-Salman-baaba war keenay. Sheekadu miyaanay two way streey ahayn? ma hal dhinac uun baa qancinayaa Illaahay amarkiis.

^^Taas min baabil uulaa, transmitted the less obvious; it's suicidal to shy away from those marital intimacy issues (he added some wifes have let's say "greater appetite")...

Aaliyyah   

One of the comments on this video, too cute!

I melted. I am a 20 year old man, and I squealed, and then melted.