Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

I'm invited for lunch at Maansoor ... Thinking of what I would eat :D

Good day yall ...... apart from mini coughs i guess all is good in this end of the world.

Ibtisam   

Faheema's weekend is longer than her week, she is living the high live. I am sooooooooo tired I could fall asleep right here, right now, sheer will power is keeping me up. :(

SalamAlikum btw.

Faheema I am sending work your way for your weekend- dont get too happy about sleeping at all hours :D

I have been having cravings for cupcake for days now :eek: :eek:

Met someone that finally shut me up- he talked continuous for 1.30mins, but he was saying interesting things- unrelated random but interesting things, so I just let him talk.

Bashiir   

I'm not addicted to Sol, I only surf when i have time:..lunch time, break time, off time, no time, this time, that time, any time, all the time...

Wasalaam Ibti....and duhur wanagsan..

Faheema.   

lol@Ibti W'salam. I take it's re: that email, I need more content...that was just a few things I picked up from our conversation the other day.

JB, I live in my own little world so I can decide when my weekend starts lol :P

Ibtisam   

Bashiir are you looking through my window??? :eek: dhur wacan

Faheema, yes, I will in the next 2hrs or so.

I dont get the "lost in a world of hate" Banner, dont tell me you have become those paranoid people who think everyone and their grand mother is hating on them. Soon ur FB will be full of "haters can hate, stop hating on me, I am better than you, get a life haters, watch me walk away haters, the sky is my limit haters" :P:D :D

JB dont build it up please because if I get there and they serve me coloured rocks I will very pis*sed off. Plus they are probably closed! :D

Faheema.   

LooooL, I am disappointed that you would think I am THAT self centred :( I am referring more to the state of the World :)

Ibtisam   

I thought maybe now that everyone has left our little spot, just you and too many "the only way is Essex" was having an impact, was gonna send a urgent rescue service if it turned out to be the case. :D :D :D :D

Waali @JB, :D

Bashiir either you are alpha social ego or you live in OG or Ethiopia, is caade waraka :D