Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

ZIDANE: France need his magic.....

Nuune is right, Jarmalka should have been in finalka, instead of that rufyaaniinta, laaluush-ku-socodka iyo maafiyada Talyaaniga. Ciyaarahooda dhan waa crap, mala fiirsan karo. Mar ee istuur-tuuraan iyo mar ee complain "barkee barkee" ee la daba taagan yihiin to garsooraha.

I am glad Burtuqiiska waa hareen, and Sinadiin Sayid Sidaane's team is in.

Unimaginable hadee labadaas cheating teams-- waa Burtuqiiska iyo Talyaaniga -- ah isku soo bixi lahayeen finalka. The whole final istuur-tuurid ee noqon lahayd iyo firinbi yeeris then.

Been been iyo booto ayee Jarmalka kaga raayeen, kalabiinta Talyaaniga ah. [soori, waa igu kacsan tahay.]

Perhaps Jarmalka rigoor ayee ka fikiraayeen, which they, the Talyaaniga, would never has had a chance against Jarmalka when it comes to rigooro. Jarmalka are the masters of penalty kickers, gees ka gees ayaa loo tuuraa bahasha, boortaha ma haweysan karo, iska dhaafee inuu qabto. I wanted them to humiliate the Buffon boorto.

Though I am happy France are through Portugal was the better team in that match. If France's performance doesnt change the cup will easily be in the hands of the Italians.

Originally posted by Nomadic_Princess:

Portugal was the better team in that match.

It seems our house Princess paid attention the last 30 minutes of the game on which Portugal was just attacking. Attack doesn't make you the better team in the match. Defending your lead is the most important. :D:D

Brazilian World Cup legend Leonardo : "Portugal's midfield was weak and there was no pressure in attack. At the end of the match they tried a little bit more with Luis Figo, Helder Postiga and Simao Sabrosa and Ronaldo. But France were the better team and they managed the result in the second half. France deserved to arrive in the final - France deserved to win."

Jacpher   

Been been iyo booto ayee Jarmalka kaga raayeen, kalabiinta Talyaaniga ah. [soori, waa igu kacsan tahay.]

Aad baan u rabay in Jarmalka soo boxo. France ha qaadato koobka. Waxaa iga waalan Soomaalida intooda badan waxay ula jiraan talyaaniga.

I admit I was probably too harsh. But France were not as impressive attackwise as they were against Brazil.

Nevermind, Go France!

-Lily-   

Yes, I'm all for France. I thought English fans were football fanatics. I was in France when they won the Semi Final game, the whole city went wild and errupted, couldn't sleep for peeping cars and demo police needed to be called to dispense the crowds.

Go France!

A great game, the dodgy Italians won the world cup. Zidane got a red card in his last game...

p1.ejection.zidane.jpg

Adieu Zizou: thanks for the memories

Sunday July 9, 2006

The Observer

He will walk off the pitch tonight and out of football forever. And he will leave behind a million memories. Zinedine Zidane has been - is, until tonight - the best player in the world for a generation. The best European since Johan Cruyff retired. How shall we best remember him, this man who 'plays as if he has silk gloves on each foot' (Alfredo Di Stefano), who 'can do things with his feet that others cannot do with their hands' (Thierry Henry).

Zidane has anger problems and I think he ruined his reputation with that violent move.

He let his team down and he didn't exit with grace. So sad to see such a great player not controlling his own self. Italians were determined to win but they had no game. They were outplayed throughout the game.

Very selfish move from the captain.

Italy won which is what matters in the end.

Nephissa   

I'm so disappointed that I wanted to cry.

France should have won, they played so well, and I feel truly sorry for Zidane, a good player ended his career with such a disgraceful reaction. :rolleyes:

^^^A shock. Reminds of Maradona, won the world cup in 1986, then lost in the final in 1990, then got caught out for drugs in 1994..

Tragic, but like you said Italy are world champions..

Intel   

sad sad ending for the great man

apparently Materazzi has insulted Zidane's mother

you’re captaining your nation in a World Cup final…. no justification for him to react like that, regardless of what was said..

lol@Zidane's mother. I am hearing it was a racial slur. In the 1998 world cup, a Saudi player insulted Zidane's Berber tribe. We have seen what happened. Zidane hails from the Berber tribe of (Kabyle) and the Berbers are not Arabs. Infact the Berbers make up a good portion of Algeria's population. The origin of the Berbers in North Africa can be traced back to East Africa.

180px-Zidane-big.gif

THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE ZIDANE FROM A DISGRACEFUL EXIT IS FOR HIM NOT TO RETIRE AND PLAY EURO 2008. THIS MOMENT WILL JUST DIE OUT AND HIS LEGACY WILL NOT BE TIED TO THIS DRAMA.

^^^ No he must retire, he did his best, brought the French to one penelty kick away from the trophy. He played a role in defeating the best, he won everything.. He must retire and never play again...

Zidane is the best there was, his actions today were tragic, but remember he scored in two world cup finals, how many other players can say that??????

I dont see a better way to go out than this. Thats the best knock I have ever seen.....loooool....zizou was standing there like *french accent* get up you greasy mut.....lol thats gangasta......

I already have a CL cup EURO cup WORLD CUP only thing left was to e-honda some italians homo azzz. Yo that move reminded me over street fighter/mortal kombat move.

http://imagesocket.com/images/zidane29b.gif

Viking   

It's unfair to remember Zizou for only headbutting Materazzi; he did more than that...in 2000 when he was at Juve, he also headbutted a Hamburg player and got a five-match ban. You can take the maestro out the Marseille ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of him :D

386324.jpg

386325.jpg