Sign in to follow this  
nuune

what if we tell each other what we study?

Well I finished Computer system engineer....

PS:to Jamal_11 , Education has no age , no limit if u are dedicated....

L'autodestruction commence par Soi-même... :eek:

Hibo   

Asalamu Alaykum

all of u that left your marks on this page, I hope all of u are not fake sayin i am majorin this and that, cuzz u know how u ghetto somalians like to to make thingz up just to impress otherz and hey i am ghetto to and those who are really serious about majorin keep your headz up and self determination is the key to success.

peace one luv to Y'all Nomad loverz

I'LL BE BACK

Former CIS student...got bored...changed majors.

Now I'm a sophomore Business Finance Student working on a minor in Politics.

Maybe I'll do International Law or su'in....who knows.

Link   

Salaam

Thankz to the one who started the post, i do enjoy hearing what everyone else is studying.

I'm in my first year Majoring in Geography and thinking of switchin' into GIP (Geographic Information Processing) but not sure yet.

Everyone gives me a funny look when i say Geograaphy but as 2 people already said its very interesting.

Eid Mubaraak

Ma'Salaam

nuune   

Link, geography is really nice,i like this field though i don't do it as a major but as a self-study.

macsalaama

Paragon   

Tegrenoir,

Sorry mate - i was just joking around. I study and i don't think age makes any difference.

Politics and International Relations + other stuff!

Tahliil   

I can't stress enough about the importance of education, and I bet each and every one of u is doing it not because of money but because of the stability it brings into ur lives, the satisfaction of course, and according to the rules laid in our religion...As for me, I am in the drug biz....Pharmacy...

nuune   

Siman,sista,i have to tell you,this course u r doing is one of the best courses,chemical engineering is all about chemical processing,if u think u can finish this course then u can work in any field,be it electronics,mechanicals and any other field which has to do with the processing of chemicals.

u can even be a nuclear scientist lol,but u can work in any place u like,so don't think ur course is a bad one.

i know a man who is a chemical engineer,he told me it is very nice.

best wishes

nuune   

i think we have many ladies who are engineers,be it electronics,mechanical,chemicals and other engineering fields.

before we were runing out of female engineers,now we have too many of them,thank God!!

macsalaamo

I'M STUDYING PRE-MED 10YRS STR8 AHEAD HOPEFULLY SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE

I WILL GO for surgey specifically heart surgery

i like slicin and dicin what can i say.

that's about it somehwere in medicine i'm a freshman at a univ in minnesota holla back at ya'll peeps

Yoni   

Mashallah,

I am very happy to see all of us working hard, educating ourselves. As for my self, i am studying electrical engineering in canada, exams are done and its time for a little R&R.

Haneefah   

Salam

God, it makes me so proud to see bro's and sis's working so hard, masha'Allah!

And for me, i'm a senior biol student hoping to go into med school insha'Allah like many others. If it doesn't work out, i'm interested in doing my masters in cancer immunology at U of T...they have one of the best cancer researches in the world!

P.S. I see that tech & social sciences are very popular but why is it that the majority of our ppl don't like Science?...i mean it's really not as unappealing as it sounds!