Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Somalia

Ciidanka Puntland oo Dhoolatus Weyn Sameeyey.

^^

LOL... :D

Walaale marmar waa loo baahanayahy iney moryaantu daacdaacsato...ee iska daa nimankaan fuquburaalaha Puntland madax faluuq uu ku ridey! :D

Cowke adeer, as good your conduct has been lately you still have a tendency to go off track and talk about something that nobody knows what it is.

I don't know maybe it's your peculiar way of reasoning that makes you say such things as the what you uttered in your last post in this thread.

Puntland is one, halagugu dhaarto! Btw the parade is being held on Monday inshaallaah as this one was a preparation for the 12 of April the National Army Day so relax.

The troops are from across the State so stop the nonsense off-tracking in order to sound knowledgeable or clever, we already know that you're an intelligent young man so don't overdo it brother by too much uttering of nonsense it is not good for your standing.

Cowke   

Khalif. I know this is just prepration for the major march, I hope they invite all the bases to attend not just the 1 base that is all what i was saying.

Fidhin. Sxb we are fully aware of somaliland military capability. 7000 strong. end of story you can verify here from the foreign affairs office in the u.k report

Home Office

Ps: No arguments no Debate, no I just want to refute. That is classified report in 2007 by the u.k government.

Talking about 1 dahabshil provides 40 uniforms won't make u appear good. You have 7000 soldiers end of story sxb. Puntland was estimated to have 5000 darawish by the crisis report which was ANTI PUNTLAND report. Not to mention puntland strength and funds go to the PIS not the darawish. Where-as your funds go to those 7000 soldiers and that was at your PEAK TIME in 2007 when u were building up to take las anod. Where-as the crisis report was just 3 months ago where puntland security is weaker then ever and its still standing at 5000. Imagine how high it can stand at PEAK TIME? It will most likely be alot higher then that!!!

Cowke I would hate to bust your bubble, but speaking in numbers Somaliland's army is larger than puntland, speaking of unorganized militia puntland still has a smaller youth population than Somaliland , so speaking in numbers Somaliland surpasses puntland, training, equipment, tactics, military experience, war economy and stable political establishment are also other factors to consider.