Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Somaliland admin taking a stance and new support from Mogadishu

Maamulka S/land Oo Ka Arinsanaaya Doorashada Col.C/laahi Yuusuf

Warar aynu ka helnay magaalada Hargeysa ayaa sheegaya in Maamulayaasha degaanada Somaliland ay ilaa xalay shirar ka lahaayeen is-bedelka siyaasadeed ee ka soo baxay shirkii dib u heshiisinta soomaalida kaasoo lagu doortay Col.C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed inuu noqdo Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya, sida wararku ay sheegayaan xubanahaan ayaa la sheegay iney shirkooda sii wadi doonaan ilaa maanta waxeyna deraasad ku sameyn doonaan xaalada ka imaan karta doorashada iyadoo sidoo kale heegan buuxa geliyay maleeshiyaadka iyaga hoos taga oo ku sugan tuulada Ari cadeeye oo u dhow Magaalada laas caano dhowaana gacan ka hadal ku dhex maray labada maleeshiyo iyadoo weli isku hor fadhiya degaankaasi ayaa waxaa laga cabsi qabaa in mar kale uu iska horimaad xoogan ku dhex maro labada dhinac.

Dhanka Kale Qaar ka mid ah Waxgaradka Beesha ****** oo markii hore ka soo hor jeedi jiray gooni isu taagga walaalahooda Somaliland ayaa haatan dib uga laabtay iyagoo sheegay in ay garab taagan yihiin walaalahooda Somaliland , loona baahan yahay , hogaamiye sumcad ku leh Soomaalida dhexdeeda oo ayan u xirneyn koorta Amxaarada.

http://www.hobyonet.com/news/2004/Oct/NewsOct_11_maamulka.htm

Suldanka LOL, dont make me laugh mate. Hobyonet are sore at the loss of the election. However right now the respected members of Mogadishu clans are competing for the PM post. So forget about recognition son. Its too little to late.

SnW

Hobyonet are sore at the loss of the election

speaking of feeling sore, I think they are not alone.

However right now the respected members of Mogadishu clans are competing for the PM post

I don't think that is enough... ;)

So forget about recognition son. Its too little to late.

I beg to differ. Somaliland has never had a better chance. :D

Suldanka, bro, being sore is one thing coming to terms with reality is another. Many people are upset their man did not win, many cant beleive that Ina Yusuf could pull of such a landslide victory. However President Yusuf won it fair and square, in aneutral setting and with the gaze of the whole world.

What Hobyonet.com or dayniile, or Riiyaale adminstration want is not going to change the reality on the ground. Thinks have changed forever.

Nationalist

The result reflects Member Parliamenterians who mostly do not even represent anyone (read so called North *** ). ;)

As they say, you put in chunk, you get out chunk!

SmithNwestern,

It is all roses, then, don't you say? The warlords are all happy and Salaad Booy is extending a helping hand to his sworn nemesis, the architect of his downfall. Got it :eek:

Thinks have changed forever. [/QB]

Oh yes, things have changed alright, and it is back to sixties, and the coming the third Reich.....LoL

In fairness, Yusuf did win fair and square.

Suldaanka....People should worried about Ina Yusuf, his past and his future intentions. Having said that I think the articles in Hoybonet, and Dayniile seems to be written by bunch of bitter people.

BN   

Boliiska Hargeysa Oo Iridaha U Laabay Goobo Lagu Daawanaayay Doorshada Shirka…..

Hobyonet.Muqdisho.Isniin Oktoobar 11,2004.

Wararka naga soo gaaraya magaalada Hargeysa ayaa sheegaya in Boliiska magaaladaasi ay xalay fiidkii ay howlgalo ka fuliyeen gudaha magaalada Hargeysa ay iridaha ugu laabeen goobo ay qaar ka mid ah dadka degaanka ku daawanaayeen sida ay u socoto doorashada Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya, xiritaanka goobahaasi ayaa yimid ka gadaal markii ay maleeshiyada amaanka ay amar ka heleen waaxda cadaalada ee maamulka Dowlada Somaliland.

Iyadoo daawashada shirkaasi oo shalay si aad ah loo xiiseynaayay ayaa la sheegay iney maamulkaasi u arkeen mid ka soo horjeeda arrimaha gudaha ee maamulkaasi waxaana la sheegay iney kala eryeen dadkii goobahaasi isugu yimid waxeyna amar ku siiyeen milkiilayaasha goobahaasi ineysan ka hor imaanin xeerarka u degsan Maamulkaasi, waxeyna ku andacoodeen milkiilashaaya iney kharshyo faro badan ay ka galeen soo gudbinta arrimaha shirkaasi.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Hobyonet are sore at the loss of the election.

It shows a sense of claiming victory solely, doesn't it? Or are you implying that since the final looser was Addow and thus his clan relation with Hobyoney calssifies them as being sore loosers and should not have a glimer of hope.

Am sory if I misunderstood you but you came across in such a way. Please dont spoil the mood of the outcome of Nairobi and dont associate it with only one corner but as a first step of better things to come for all Somalis whether from Hobyo, Hargeisa, Mogadishu..etc.

Rokko   

jumatatu, Hobyonet is a website, not a clan. if anyone is sore and bitter it is the editors of that website and not their clan na'mean.

only clarifying how i understood this conversation na'mean.

Jumatatu   

^^^ And I dont remember asking you...but let me clarify something to you, I was one of the sore loosers last nite, but I accept the result and hope for the best Inshallah. What is the difference between you and me?

LANDER   

I hope the choosing of Yusuf in this conference leads to brighter and better days for all the people of Somalia. But I notice in typical somali fashion, people are getting over-zealous at this small step when nothing has yet been achieved. So the hooligan-warlords choose one member of their little legion of doom to be the next undisputed dictator of the land. That’s how I see it so far since the rest of the world has a different definition of “free electionsâ€. I think the criterion involves the ridiculous notion of allowing the population to choose its leader. Perhaps in the next couple of years there will be a real election in Somalia. Moving on to the real motivation of this reply; this talk of Somaliland receiving support from Mogadishu? I have to ask when did support from Mogadishu ever matter in Somaliland? The only time I can think of was the USC hey day when the SNM and USC had an agreement and a common enemy, ever since than each people choose to move their own way. I don’t see any relevance of Mogadishu’s support or there lack of in any Somaliland affairs. All this election talk changes absolutely nothing as far as Somaliland is concerned. Prior to this selection though, I heard a lot of saber rattling coming from the warlords in Kenya and their supporters. Than again these people talk a lot but do very little so we shall see what actions they take.