Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

the three wise Monkeys or three African Presidents

three-wise-monkeys-c11765657.jpeg

capt.0276294cd3b6451891534ae26f5a23e6.un

Prime Minister Meles, president kabila and president Yusuf.

I could help but to laugh when i saw this pic and thought of the images of the three wise monkeys. i know monkeys have a negative rep in our nick of the woods but that is not the case in the eastern part of the world and the philosophy, which some call the japanese golden rule, is "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil".

disclaimer: this has nothing to do with the these leaders or monkeys for that matter.

Jacpher   

Their gesture may resemble that of a monkey in that imagery but their monkey business policies in the horn is no laughing matter.

a lot is riding on this Security council meeting. South Africa heads this meeting, which has been the country doing most of the campaigning for UN intervention in Somalia. If Somalia is to get a robust peacekeeping force, it can worry about other things besides security for the first time in nearly two decades, for ethiopia, it means its poorly funded troops can go back home and the president of the DRC is just trying to get a nab in.

Baashi   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

capt.0276294cd3b6451891534ae26f5a23e6.un

Prime Minister Meles, president kabila and president Yusuf.

:D

Good kodak moment. Haha

i did save this pic and name it...afka la wadda qabsadeen!!

this will be like a moment in history!! lool nice pic! u gota give it up 4 Naar Nugaleed!! thnx