Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Round 2: Ahlusunna Vs Alshabaab

Sophist   

Shirkigaa kadaran.

Muslimka marar badan ayuu banaan yahay in dhiiga ladaadsho- Kashafa can enlighten you about the detailed jurisprudence of this matter!

Inaalilahi wainaa ileyhi raajicuun. Like when ayey banaantahay?

Ma ogtahay dhiiga muslimka oo la xalaaleysto in ay tahay kufri.

There is a very strong hadeeth which says " to insult a muslim is a FISQ, and to fight them is KUFR".

Sophist   

Kurf duuna kufr ayaa layiraah.

Marar dhowr ah ayey banaantahay qofka muslimka ahi dhiigiisa. As I have said above, Kashafa ayaa kaa shaafin doona arinkaas.

Sophist

Sophist,

i would rather have MoonLight1 explain masaail fiqh than Kashafa. Kashafa’s writings on these boards bring to fore a peculiar mixture of Tupac Shakur’s defiance, Xallaaji’s delusions and Ibnu Carabi’s abnormal creativity.

Kashafa would say "Hit 'Em Up" :D with no reservation

ps.welcome back

haa waa runtaa, laakiin anigu waxaan ka hadlayaa markaad xalaaleysato, I am not talking about the Murtad, the adultrer, and the killer who's blood is should be spelled by the Islamic state if convicted.

But I am talking about ordinary people's blood, in the case of the death and distruction happening in xamar. and the refusal to heed the great ulamaa's order to stop the bloodshed.

Kashafa where are you? the girl is busy sipping mint arab tea in the desert.lol

Sophist   

Moonlight, uuh another new comer! I am Sophist, a man boqole ah. Maandhoow barasho wanaagsan.

Anyone who apposes the laws in the good book and the tradition of our prophet- I am not talking about lip service here- could potentially be put to death as this could be seen as 'spreading fitna'.

As for the issue at hand, I chose not to opine by what is transpiring in Mogadishu other than asking Allah's mercy to fall upon the city. My choice is based upon the fact that I am not privy to the detailed issues at hand- being an old man, I have learnt not to trust the media; be it the somali web portals or the BBC.

Hope that helps.

Off to bed, good night chaps.

Sophist.

Samafal   

What I saw on TV just now can not be attributed to the acts of god fearing moslems. These are the acts of power hungary thugs and god willingly they will not succeed.