Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Gadood Ka Dhacay London

This must be a devastating case against the secessionists. Even the great singer Maryan Mursal was there.

What happened in Aynabo, I'm not aware of anything, hardly get much time to read Somalis news. If you guyz know feed us pls, what happened in SL that cause this much anger.

Saalax   

This is a politically motivated the dervish community want to use the last incident involving the G community in caynabo and trying to use the G communities griefs to attack somaliland.

^What happened then?

It must be a big thing, because Maryan Mursal is heavey weight and a clever woman, she also has a great followers and makes record sales in SL, so what made her overlook all that and take part in this protest is not an easy thing. That's all I can gather at the moment. So what angered the singer?

ANWAR   

this is gold for my anti somaliland power machine

:D:D

the screaming kid givs me a exstra point loool :D

Enough is enough :D

What else new? That the habros of marfashland mistreat and have always mistreated the minorities in their midst, is nothing new. This is why Marfashland will never prosper because Allah(SWT) is just and evildoers will never thrive!

Wabillahi Tawfiiq!