Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Cal Madow: Somaliland's Nightmare

RedSea   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Your cover is blown yaa short-termer!

Dodge as much as you like. I can still apprehend your broken logic! And the good thing is that it is not only xiin who sees the apparent contradiction in your stance!

Adeer you have gone from reasonable pro resistance man to emotion-ridden grampy old man who questions everything that moves.

This whole chit chat with you and thread hijacking of yours is getting quite redicolous, pointless and boring.

am out.

Brofessor geeljire,

Adeer you are boring us once again. Just make sure you support Alshabaab or you'll find yourself butt naked along with the other fake neutralists in here when Somalia is liberated.

To accept the Djabuuti accord, you are accepting TFG as legit government. Just have that in mind.

^^Yet I am enjoying it. Hardcore secessionist like you hardly deserve a serious debate. The simple chitchat and the small talk I had with you produced tangible results.

1- Your support for alshabaab is temporary and contingent up on in which region they fight

2- Despite SL’s cozy relationship with Ethiopia and its active participation in selling out the other mujaahideen, the ONLF mujaahideen, you made sure that you will oppose alshabaaab if they ever try to destabilize your secessionist entity

3- Yet you will support them if alshabaab carry out military operations in PL .

That, yaa Redka, is what my little chitchat succeeded to extract from your confused mind, and I am sure it’s due to my age.

Castro   

^^^^ Why don't you invite Red-Shabaabo-Somaliland to Dunn Bros and buy him a cup (or a lollipop if he prefers :D ). Think of it as hassana. ;)

I'm off to home saaxib. Peace.

RedSea   

^^Yet I am enjoying it. Hardcore secessionist like you hardly deserve a serious debate. The simple chitchat and the small talk I had with you produced tangible results.

1- Your support for alshabaab is temporary and contingent up on in which region they fight

2- Despite SL’s cozy relationship with Ethiopia and its active participation in selling out the other mujaahideen, the ONLF mujaahideen, you made sure that you will oppose alshabaaab if they ever try to destabilize your secessionist entity

3- Yet you will support them if alshabaab carry out military operations in PL .

That, yaa Redka, is what my little chitchat succeeded to extract from your confused mind, and I am sure it’s due to my age.

Adeer you don't want to hear the truth that is why you are mad as heck.

Puntland is the TFG, and the TFG is Puntland. Whether they need men or money Puntland, the home of TFG's main man has been there for them.

Yet you hail as the land of faithful people. :D

-Cade Muse was present in Baydhabo to take part in war planing to take over Southern Somalia along with Ethiopians.

-He commited his own troops to fight alongside Ethiopians.

-He provided temporary bases for Ethiopians before they embarked on their mission to take over Xamar.

-He provided the Ethiopians a route to infiltrate the resistance from the back, in th battle of bandiiradley. As a result Puntland lost alot of men in that battle. It was the first time in my life I have heard of women weeping in the streets of galkacayo and Addis Ababa for the same reason, that they have lost their men to Islamic fighters. :confused: The land of the faithful men indeed.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^^ You've become a child-abuser in your old age.
:D

Is this about me refering you as the 'few' and insignificant in Somaliland. :D

^^Most of what you wrote is true. But 2 things are also true.

1- It does not lessen your confussion

2- good old xiin has nothing to do with it...he opposed it, and opposes it now. The wisdom of punishing the massess for the crimes of the few alludes xiin...

That clarity is also due to my age.

Originally posted by Red $ea:

Is this about me refering you as the 'few' and insignificant in Somaliland.

You think Castro's clan is few and insignificant, eh? I think I am extracting too much from your childish mind. Let me try one more thing.

Waryee qolodee tahay?

RedSea   

^^looool...

Just like that. If you are able to sustain your support for Puntland even when you know they are the dearest xabashi lovers, then why blame red sea for backing his home region?

RedSea   

quote:Originally posted by Red $ea:

Is this about me refering you as the 'few' and insignificant in Somaliland.

You think Castro's clan is few and insignificant, eh? I think I am extracting too much from your childish mind. Let me try one more thing.

Waryee qolodee tahay?
No one talked about qabiil sxb. We don't use in Somaliland anymore. It's more about Pro Somaliland awdalites vs. pro somalia awdalites. he is a minority in that regard.

ps. My qabiil is the least numerous in Somaliland and much insignificant if u think it's important to me. :D

^^You did not answer my q? You think your clan are significant and numerious. Tell us who they are! Last time i checked Bali Gubadle was not a factor in SL's politics, why belittle Boorame adeer?

RedSea   

looooooooooooool....adeer it has nothing to do with qabiil. Awdal hal reer ayaa dega. Within that rer there are pro and cons of Somaliland. those who are pro somaliland are the majority.

ps. Qabiil isn't allowed in this joint.

lool@Redka. Waa kaa haray. Laakiin watch your mouth waryee xammaasada qabiilkana iska yara ilaali. Don't wish more wars on somalis.

Go to your closest Dunn Bros and ask Xiin, and your shaah is on me!

Miskiin waaxid.

RedSea   

^adeer qabiil aduu muhiim kuu yahay. Sidaad sheegtay qabiil aan kufaano kama dhalanba anigu. So chilax...

ps. I hate coffeee. Thanks 4 offer anywayz.

pss. Dun bros maxaad kadhex qabataa. No wonder inaad caffeine kadheregtay inaad SOL ku dhaacsatid.

Allow duq hyper hanagu dirin. :D