Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Cal Madow: Somaliland's Nightmare

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

Yaa Paragon,
Let the naysayers clench their fists and scream propaganda at every opportunity that presents itself.

Let them rejoice at promises of beautiful lands, let them gladden for glory never to be attained, Heck, let them even ululate at every mention of Somaliland and let the deplorable clamour of their voices be heard far and wide - yet it all amounts to nothing!

And truth still stands -
No Somalilander in
SOL
has either the knowledge of the lands in question nor the aptitude to defend his position when questioned
(except for one whom I have in mind, and he too lacks the geographical knowledge).
Therefore, at this level, I do not trust in their ability to engage in a meaningful discussion that may unearth any monumental information or enlighten the average SOLer.

They all either diminish the debate with few ill-conceived words of contempt and censure or admonish everyone of hate or fabricate stories that are beyond the realm of human comprehension or hopelessly regurgitate age-old lies to assist them in the discussion.

Its only a discussion, my friends, only a discussion!

Bring your wits to the table, not your Calaal!

Beautifully Written, again. :D

RedSea   

Xiinfaniin,

waad caytamaysaa. Laakin waxba anigu kuma oranaayo.

Alshabaab waxaan ku taageersanay waa waxay somali oo idil ay ku taageertay oo ah dagaalka ay kula jiraan cadowga Abisiniya. Anigu ma oran Galkacayo ha kataliyaan, mana oran haqabsadaan dhulkale. Ee meeshii ay cadowgu kasoo galayaan dalka ayaan idhi dhexda ha u istaageen. hadii ay tahay bandiiradley iyo meelaha kale.

Anigu cidina kama qarsoonaa inaan reer Somaliland ahay, oo tageersanahay qadyada gooni isu taaga Ilaa intuu Ilahay faraj kafuuraayo. Midina waa wax aan ahay (somalilander) midina waa waxaan opinion iyo fikrad aan kadhiibto. markaad soo kala saartidi labadaas ayaad raga wax kasheegi kartaa. Inta kahoraysa fair iyo xaq maaha inaad kaa fadhiyi weeyno.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

[QB] Ceyrow Jr. Looks more than confused. All your subtlity couldn't mask your wicked thinking. Where does Islamic ideology allow opposing Ethiopi's evil, when it at the same time permits you to have relationship with Ethiopia
[i don't care in what form]
? IS is not that when your fellow muslim brother [not mention somali brother] is attcked, you should come to his defence. You want to sleep with the enemy and point fingers at the same time?

Ma waxaasaad kolna qori isugu raraysay kolna u qaylyaysay. You disappoint me.

Bal niicdan aan dhamaanayo dadow arka.

Your thought process=If one is pro Somaliland (being from there even)= Pro Ethiopia automatically. Now that is wicked if any.

Now let me make it clear for one last time. I am not from Muqdiso, nor qoraxay nor ocadenia nor buntland. I am from Somaliland, that is where I was born, rasied. Basically, my past, present, and future i hope to be. I am a Kulmiye party supporter and I hope that Siilaanyo becomes the President of Somaliland in the future Insha Allah.

Al shabaab on the other hand is the one I hoped to take over Southern Somalia and bring peace as they have in the past. I don't recognize them as my government nor do I wish to say that they will be Somaliland's government. Because they will not rule Somaliland. But will replace the TFG which is the supposedly government of Somalia.

The connection between Ethiopia and Somaliland's seccesion.

Somaliland's case for seccesion is based on the wishes of the people which they overwhelmingly voted 97% in favor of. The case for seccesion is based on the wants of the majority of the people, not Ethiopia's as you want us to believe here. Therefore the question that begs to be asked is, what is this so call connection that you keep making up between my support for somaliland, which is my home, born and bred vs. the current adminstration's policies towards Ethiopia.

I am not in support for one bid of the current adminstrations' policies both external and internal. The seccesionism which I, however, support is not a policy but a hallmark and the foundation which Somaliland was established on therefore since you can't prove that Ethiopia took part from the begining in particular, the Burco conference, where somaliland was declared then you have no clear or valid argument to make that silly connection, that Ethiopia created Somaliland,thus one who supports somaliland is clearly supporting Ethiopia.

Ps.

Dadka reer Somaliland waxay rabaan dawlad reer Somaliland ah.

Dadka reer Muqdisho iyo koonfur badideed waxa ubaahan yihiin dad nabad, kala danbayn, iyo xukun fiican keena. Waana Maxaakimta Islamiga.

Both ways, the wishes of the people is what I support(ed).

Asc/wr/wb

Walaal anigu waxaan kugu la talin lahaa, in aadan sidaas u hadlin.

somaliland dadka madaxda ah, iyo kuwo kula tartamaba wax diin ah ooy lasoo socdaan ma jirto. Dacwada iyo dadaalka eey gaaladu ka wada gobolkaas, ka ma jirto gobolada kale ee soomalia.

Qofkii aanan u araq qaalo-allah iyo qaala-rasuul mabda'n wax lagu xukumo, muslim ma ahan ee illaahey ha laga cabsado.

Wsc/Wr/Wb

RedSea   

w/laykum masalam walal,

Somaliland in diinta lagu xukamaa waa wax aan soo dhawaynayo laakin yaa ku xukumaya weeye su'aashu?

Asc/Wr/Wb

Walaal wakhtigii axmed guray, some of the best islamic scholars&leaders came from Zaylac, and is it coincidence, that the overall leader of the shabaab hails from Burco.

Walaal, inta aanan la ghaadin xukumad islaami ah, waxaa ka horeysa in laga hortago waxay gaaladu ku qufayso gobolkaas, dacwadana la faafiyo.

Nabgi (saw) wuxu yiri dadku wa laba, mid saddexaadna ma jiro,

in uu qofku yahay shaqi, eey wax naxariis ah illaahey agtiisa oolin, ama qofka taqqi ah, oo illaahey aktiisa ka karaamaysan.

waa 'awliyaa u ullaah, iyo 'aliyaa u shaydaan.

anigu sidaas ma dhihin ee waa warkii nabgia (saw), ilaahey quraankiisan wuxu ku sheegay aayad cajiib ah

لَا تَجِدُ قَوْمًا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ يُوَادُّونَ مَنْ حَادَّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلَوْ كَانُوا آبَاءهُمْ أَوْ أَبْنَاءهُمْ أَوْ إِخْوَانَهُمْ أَوْ عَشِيرَتَهُمْ أُوْلَئِكَ كَتَبَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمُ الْإِيمَانَ وَأَيَّدَهُم بِرُوحٍ مِّنْهُ وَيُدْخِلُهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ أُوْلَئِكَ حِزْبُ اللَّهِ أَلَا إِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ (58:22)

Suurtagal mah, waa wax aan dhici karin, in qowm rumeeyay illaahey iyo maalinta aakhiro, in eey jeclaadan qof xuduuda illaahey gooyay, haba ahaaden aabayaashooda , wiilashooda, ....illa akhiri aayah.

Adigu hadaad oga shahay in lagugu xukumo shareecada islaamka, maxa kaa khuseeya qofka xukumo, mise sidii yahuuda eey nabi Maxamad carabnimadiisa ku diideen baad qof muslim ah ku diidi nasabnimadiisa?

Cayrow thinks Somaliland is a different country like Jabbuuti :D . Just like Jabbuuti bros/sisters he is sympathetic to the Somali cause but, you know, he is somalilander---has nothing to do with Somalia.

Only if he could understand that alshabaabs political agenda is more nobler than his segmented political view....

Confused.Is.The.Word!

Fabregas   

quote:I don't recognize them as my government nor do I wish to say that they will be Somaliland's government. Because they will not rule Somaliland.

Saxiib, their political aims and areas they wish to govern isn't confined to Southern Somalia, who's colonial border they don't recognise anyway. They want to over-throw all secular regimes in Somalia and replace them with an "Islamic State( or their version of). If they were ever(very unlikely) in a position to spread themselves over the entire Somali-Inhabited territory, then Somaliland Admin wouldn't be spared their swords. Unless you think they would sit down with SL political parties and call democratic-secular elections? If there was a scenario( which again is very unlikely) of them beseiging Riyaale in his compound, then I'm sure He wouldn't hesitate to call Ethios or Uncle Sam, just like the TFG did. Their ambitions are not limited to "Somalia", which you believe is a different country. This group split with the ICU because they said they are too nationalistic and their interests too narrow( only concerned with the Somali Republic):

quote:I deem it highly important... to clarify some issues which may be unclear to most people... particularly those pertaining to the [relations between the] Movement of Jihadi Youth [MJY] and the Islamic Courts Union [iCU]... While the ICU's goals are confined to the [geographical] borders imposed by the tyrants [i.e. to Somalia], the MJY strives towards a global goal that includes the establishment of a worldwide Islamic Caliphate stretching from East to West. The rift [between the ICU and the MJY]...

quote:We stress that we strive to establish an Islamic Caliphate stretching from East to West. [This shall be achieved] after we expel the [Ethiopian] occupier and kill the apostates. We will [strive towards this goal] while adhering to the Koran, to the Sunna and to the Salafi creed, with the Koran in one hand and the sword in the other..."

http://www.memri.org/bin/articles.cgi?Page=archives&Area=sd&ID=SP183808

NGONGE   

^^ Though the quotes are probably correct I wouldn't rely on memri too much for most of my info if I were you, saaxib.

Red Sea means well and, with time, he'll choose one group over another.

Fabregas   

^^I couldn't go to the original source for obvious reasons( fulay baan ahey). :D

Their bayaan concerning the Asmara Conference, Eritrea and whatnot was posted around the net. It's pretty much along the same reasons above why they distanced themselves from Sheikh Shariffs groups.

Red-Sea is a good man, but he just needs to take of his dynamite for a moment and understand the slight contradictions between internationalist-jihadhi groups and hardcore seccessionists.

Though, I don't think it's particularly important qof ku tageero. Xiin ba la dabadhigay! And I noticed hadad Xiin isku dhacdan, the next day dadka forumka oo dhan ba kugu kacaya! Wadaadku muxu dadka ku akhriya? :D

RedSea   

^^^Adeer stop feeding us lies. The simple objective of the Alshabab, for now at least, is to fight Ethiopia until they fully withdraw from somalia, and the TFG backs away from its claim of being somali government' that is the sole reason.

and Xiinfaniin,

adeer I refuse to accept fallacy that you think Alshabaab will invade somaliland. You are somewhat playing scaretactics with me so that I can retract my support for Alshabaab. They are the backbone of the liberation, without them Ethiopia would have gone ahead with its evil designs in Somalia. They are an obstacle course to that. I, as somali and Muslim appriciate that and appluad them for that.

What you want is have Alshabaab give up their struggle to reclaim their land, accept the TFG as the legetimate government of somalia, accept defeat and humiliation.

So before you preach to me about Alshabaab's future policies towards somaliland. Just make sure that Alshabaab can count on your support. It's really funny you preach to me about a movement which you have retracted your support from.

^^Your cover is blown yaa short-termer!

Dodge as much as you like. I can still apprehend your broken logic! And the good thing is that it is not only xiin who sees the apparent contradiction in your stance!

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Red $ea:

^^^Adeer stop feeding us lies. The simple objective of the Alshabab, for now at least, is to fight Ethiopia until they fully withdraw from somalia,

To accuse of a man of lying is a great accusation, saxiib. Suffice it to say we know what this ideology-driven group stands for, whether or not you deny it.If their simple objective was to only fight Ethiopians, then why did they part with the ICU/ARS? Ponder on this line from their bayan on the Asmara conference:

quote: It limits the high and pure goals of the Jihad to narrow Somali nationalism limited to the false border imposed on our people by the colonialists.

if you think I'm lying here's the link on Hiiraan:

http://www.hiiraan.com/op2/2007/sept/boycotting_the_mixed_islamist_secularist_conference_asmara.aspx #_ftn1